Fraze exemplificatoare cu stood
- My hair stood on end. (Mi se făcuse părul măciucă.)
- Tears stood in his eyes. (Avea lacrimi în ochi.)
- They stood talking. (Stăteau de vorbă.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu stood
- One after another they stood up and went out.
- I stood all the way.
- She stood by him.
- He stood behind me.
- He stood on his right.
- All of us stood up.
- He stood up when I went in.
- She always stood by me.
- He stood up.
- At that he stood up.
- He stood apart from us.
- He stood there for a while.
- We all stood up at once.
- I stood for him.
- He stood up so as to see the game better.
- He stood aside for her to enter.
- He stood up slowly.
- He stood for an election.
- He stood behind his mother.
- As he stood there he might have been a fiend.
- He stood with his feet apart.
- The man stood up.
- He stood for those who were oppressed.
- He stood there with his hat on.
- He stood aloof from her.
- He stood looking at the sky.
- He stood aloof.
- He stood against the wall.
- He stood by me whenever I was in trouble.
- I stood aside to let them pass.
- He stood behind the chair.
- He stood beside me without so much as helping me.
- She stood up when her teacher came in.
- They all stood for MRA.
- They stood up simultaneously.
- You stood our in our circle.
- She stood on her head.
- She stood among the boys.
- She stood looking out toward the sea.
- All of the students stood up together.
- She could see the driver from where she stood.
- He stood up to go inside.
- She stood before the mirror.
- She stood by him whenever he was in trouble.
- He said 'Goodbye everyone' and stood up.
- He realized Paul had stood him up.
- She stood up and walked to the window.
- He stood in an upright position.
- He stood with his legs wide apart.
- He stood on the surface of the moon.
- She put aside the sewing and stood up.
- She stood by her husband whenever he was in trouble.
- She stood close to her husband.
- She stood looking at a boat on the river.
- He stood under the door frame.
- The shoppers stood in a line.
- The sweat stood on his face.
- His pride stood in the way of success.
- His hair stood on end.
- When I stood up, my head was swimming.
- He stood up and reached for his hat.
- She stood transfixed as if she had seen a ghost.
- The church stood alone on the hill.
- He stood up and took a deep breath.
- Two boys stood in front of me.
- He stood gazing at the painting.
- Wearing a suit, he stood out.
- He stood out because he was wearing a suit.
- He stood godfather to my first son.
- He stood there with his eyes closed.
- She stood astonished at the sight.
- He stood up and looked at the mouse.
- He stood with his hands in his pocket.
- Her beauty stood out in our class.
- They stood against the picturesque scenery.
- He stood with his feet wide apart.
- He stood at the end of the line.
- They stood up and made their speeches one by one.
- They stood up for the rights of their nation.
- He stood still with his eyes closed.
- He stood up with his hat in his hand.
- He stood up in the room and looked around.
- She stood up to answer the phone.
- She stood there even after the train was out of sight.
- She stood in admiration of the garden.
- He was so angry that his veins stood out.
- He stood out from the rest of the boys.
- He stood on the edge of the cliff.
- He stood face with his enemy.
- He stood with his back to the wall.
- She put her knitting aside and stood up.
- He stood tall even under criticism.
- They stood on the top of the hill.
- Do you know, girl, that you're the first secretary I've ever had who stood up to me?
- I stood at a respectful distance from the old.
- I stood with my arms folded.
- A girl stood crying there.
- Tony stood at the door.
- The girl stood in tears.
- The girl stood looking into the mirror.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru stood
Produse referitoare la "Stood"
Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Angela Elwell Hunt
Ernest L. Thayer