Fraze exemplificatoare cu Twenty
- He throws twenty yards. (El azvârli douăzeci de metri.)
- Old Mrs G. has been doing for us for twenty years. (Bătrâna dnă G. ne ajută în casă de douăzeci de ani.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu Twenty
- The informants we used we used consisted of twenty Americans and twenty-one British.
- Our class has twenty-five boys and twenty girls.
- She cannot be over twenty.
- It was about twenty dollars.
- More than twenty boys went there.
- I said that I would be twenty next birthday.
- It has been twenty years since I saw you last.
- If I were twenty, I could vote.
- Better than twenty people.
- Four times five is twenty.
- He wrote this novel at twenty.
- She became a teacher when she was twenty.
- It's twenty past six.
- There were twenty or so people there.
- She got married when she was twenty-five.
- She could pass for twenty.
- It is twenty years since they got married.
- That child can count to twenty.
- He caught some twenty butterflies.
- Twenty thousand yen, please.
- I'll be back in twenty minutes or so.
- She said she would be twenty years old the following year.
- I have been in his employ for just twenty years.
- No less than twenty houses were burnt down.
- She became a teacher at the age of twenty.
- They have been married for twenty years.
- Our school has twenty-four classes in all.
- She is on the wrong side of twenty.
- She said she was twenty years old, which was not true.
- We need twenty eggs all told.
- As many as twenty students were absent.
- He limited the membership to twenty.
- Twenty years already passed.
- A day has twenty-four hours.
- Only twenty people will come to the party at best.
- We Japanese come of age at twenty.
- Where is your twenty? I give you five bucks for it.
- Twenty families live here.
- Japanese is now very different from what she was twenty years ago.
- Japan is now very different from what is was twenty years ago.
- I have been on friendly terms with him for more than twenty years.
- In Japan, people come of age at twenty.
- The guests in the room were twenty in number.
- The train will be twenty minutes late.
- The train is twenty minutes behind time.
- I had to wait twenty minutes for the next bus.
- I have written to him once a month for almost twenty years.
- I have been acquainted with the mayor for more than twenty years.
- I asked twenty friends to the party.
- I asked twenty people to my party but not all of them came.
- I was born on the twenty second of June in 1974.
- My mother got married at the age of twenty.
- He wrote this book at the age of twenty.
- Would you run off twenty copies of his report?
- I hadn't seen my friend for over twenty years.
- He does twenty push-ups every morning.
- My father has been doing this job for twenty years.
- It was twenty years ago as I look back on it.
- She served the family for twenty years.
- He reads as many as twenty books every week.
- She is said to have been an actress about twenty years ago.
- We have kept in constant touch for twenty years.
- We are entitled to vote at the age of twenty.
- She had been proposed to five times by the time she was twenty.
- Twenty people perished in the blaze.
- She covered twenty miles a day.
- They decided to meet there again after twenty years.
- He bet me twenty dollars that I wouldn't do it.
- He went to meet Pizzaro and twenty of her men.
- He earns twenty dollars a day.
- My diaries cover twenty-five years.
- My family have lived here for twenty years.
- This room is twelve feet by twenty four.
- The twenty-first century starts in just a few years.
- The twenty-first century begins in 2001.
- It is twenty minutes past ten.
- Can I call you back in twenty minutes?
- I will call back in twenty minutes.
- Twenty years is a long time.
- Twenty teams entered the tournament.
- This has been the trend for the past twenty years.
- We could see the summit of a mountain twenty miles away.
- Twenty police have arrived on the scene.
- This was the coldest winter in twenty years.
- The troops advanced twenty miles.
- The building is twenty stories high.
- Your shipment should be delivered within twenty four hours.
- That store employs twenty clerks.
- I cover twenty miles a day.
- On the tenth of next month they will have been married for twenty years.
- My sister is twenty-one years old and a college student.
- He pulls down at least twenty million yen a year.
- He has been engaged in foreign trade for twenty years.
- Twenty miles is a long distance to walk.
- She wished she had been born twenty years earlier.
- The tower is three hundred and twenty-one meters high.
- Australia is about twenty times as large as Japan.
- Linda is sixteen but had no trouble passing for twenty.
- Twenty-five years from now there will be one retired person for each two working.
- Divide this line into twenty equal parts.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Twenty
Produse referitoare la "Twenty"
Mary K. Greer
Claire Huchet Bishop