Exemple de fraze cu approaching
- I had a fancy that I could see him approaching.
- The examination is approaching.
- He is approaching manhood.
- Winter is approaching.
- The newspaper said that a typhoon was approaching.
- The time is approaching when we must leave.
- Typhoon No.9 is approaching Shikoku.
- A typhoon is approaching Japan.
- A big typhoon is approaching.
- The plane is approaching New York.
- The plane was approaching London.
- A storm was approaching in our town.
- Our ship was approaching the harbor.
- I saw a figure approaching in the distance.
- The dog kept me from approaching his house.
- Christmas is fast approaching.
- The final exams are approaching.
- When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him...
- She was approaching thirty when I first met her.
- The approaching exam, they knew, would be quite easy.
- I was dazzled by the headlights of an approaching car.
- They sounded the alarm when they saw the enemy approaching.
- It was announced that a typhoon was approaching Kyushu.
- According to the weather forecast, the typhoon is approaching Okinawa.
- Today's paper says that a big typhoon is approaching.
- The air feels cold this morning; winter is approaching.
- If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intention of doing you good, you should run for your life.
- "Certainly if someone is _that_ beautiful you'd draw back from approaching her." "Thought you'd agree."
- The difficulties of the Japanese language prevent all but a handful of foreigners from approaching the literature in the original.
- As the plane was approaching turbulence, the pilot asked the passengers aboard the plane to fasten their seat belts.
- Those approaching retirement age have the choice of working or not working.
Exemple din articole cu approaching
- Watch Bleach 275 The Approaching Breath of Death, the King Who Rules Over Death! Online Stream in get-infoz entertainment through its new episode airs this date on its host channel.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru approaching
Produse referitoare la "approaching"
John Charles Ryle