Fraze exemplificatoare cu business
- A business aims at markets that will provide many customers. (O afacere se îndreaptă spre piețele care-i vor oferi mulți clienți.)
- How is your business going on? (Cum mai merg afacerile?)
- It isn't your business to start with. (Și, în primul rând, asta nu te privește.)
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business. (O întreprindere care doar face bani este o slabă întreprindere.) - Henry Ford
- Jury: a group of twelve men who, having lied to the judge about their hearing, health and business engagements, have failed to fool him. (Juriu: un grup de doisprezece oameni care, după ce l-au mințit pe judecător în privința auzului, a sănătății și a angajamentelor de afaceri, n-au reușit să-l păcălească.) - H.L. Mencken
- Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand. (Activitatea noastră principală nu este să vedem ce se deslușește anevoie la distanță ci să facem ce este clar la îndemână.) - Thomas Carlyle
- You know criticism when you get into this business. You accept the bad with the good, the tabloids and the positive side of it. (Cunoști critica atunci când când intri în această lume. Accepți și relele și bunele, și ziarele de scandal, și partea pozitivă a lor.) - Carmen Electra
- Any business arrangement that is not profitable to the other person will in the end prove unprofitable for you. The bargain that yields mutual satisfaction is the only one that is apt to be repeated. (Orice afacere care nu e profitabilă pentru cealaltă persoană implicată, se va dovedi în final neprofitabilă și pentru tine. Înțelegerea care aduce satisfacție reciprocă este singura aptă să se repete.) - B.C. Forbes
- Half the time men think they are talking business, they are wasting time. (Jumătate din timpul pe care bărbații consideră că îl petrec discutând afaceri este, de fapt, timp pierdut.) - E.W. Howe
- Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business. (Să te menții cu un pas înaintea circumstanțelor este unul din secretele unei afaceri.) - Charles M. Schwab
- I'm going to stay in show business until I'm the last one left. (Intenționez să rămân în industria spectacolului până când voi fi ultimul.) - George Burns
- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later. (În lumea afacerilor, toți sunt plătiți cu două monede: bani și experiență. Pune experiența mai presus; banii vor veni mai târziu.) - Harold S. Geneen
- I ran the wrong kind of business, but I did it with integrity. (M-am ocupat de afacerile greșite, însă am făcut-o cu integritate.) - Sydney Biddle Barrows
Alte exemple de fraze cu business
- A person won't remain long in business, if he does not come down to earth and think business.
- The small business man failed and his business went down for the count.
- It is not because he had a faculty for business but because he was lucky that he succeeded in business.
- It's ludicrous to continue business operations while selling off bit by bit the land on which your business depends.
- Business is business. [Proverb]
- How's your business going?
- What is his business?
- His business is doing well.
- It is no business of yours.
- Business took him there.
- I see you're doing very well in your business.
- Are you here on business?
- I have business with him.
- Hello, how's business?
- Let's get down to business, shall we?
- Everybody was going about his business.
- Let's get down to business.
- How is your business going?
- This will help our business along.
- That is no business of him.
- Now to business.
- Well, let's get down to business.
- He went far in business.
- He is in business.
- He is able in business.
- I am here on business.
- It's none of your business.
- Thank you for your business.
- He went there on business.
- He's getting on well in his new business.
- Are you going there on business?
- It is not his business.
- That's none of your business.
- It is none of your business.
- It's none of my business!
- He took over the business.
- I have come to see you on business.
- How's business?
- Everybody's business is nobody's business.
- It's none of your business.
- Thank you for your business. Please come again!
- Sorry, that was none of my business.
- I had to see someone on business.
- You have no business doing it.
- It's all up with my business.
- Go about your business!
- You look as if it were none of your business.
- That is no business of yours.
- None of your business.
- They got to business.
- Go about your business.
- What's everybody's business is nobody's business.
- You should go about your business.
- Business is looking up.
- What a business it is!
- Just go about your business and don't keep looking at me.
- I have urgent business with you.
- He is in London on business now.
- I must be about my father's business.
- He failed in business.
- He is up to some monkey business.
- The business is slow.
- Business is improving.
- He is no longer in business.
- You should attend to your business.
- He has gone to New York on business.
- What's your business in the States?
- Little money will come from this business.
- Tell me about your successes in business.
- Carry on business.
- He is my rival in business.
- He assisted me with my business.
- Mind your own business!
- Are you here on business or for pleasure?
- He was my business associate.
- He was honest in business.
- Attend to your business alone!
- Its business is advancing quite well.
- He attended to his business.
- He is engaged in business.
- He went to Nagoya on business.
- He is to go to Tokyo on business.
- He succeeded in business.
- He sometimes goes to Tokyo on business.
- Business will recover soon.
- I am to take over my father's business.
- Business is declining.
- He's just a business associate.
- Business is quite slow.
- Attend to your business.
- We have very good business.
- I took over the business from father.
- I have a business visa.
- I just flew in on business.
- I must be away on urgent business.
- I have a concern in the business.
- My business has at last gotten on the right track.
- My business is prospering.
- He was tense with his new business.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru business
Produse referitoare la "business"
Cambridge University Press
Isa Maria Seminega