- To be an American is of itself almost a moral condition, an education, and a career. (A fi american este aproape o condiție morală, o educație și o carieră.) - George Santayana
- He knows nothing and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career. (Nu știe nimic, dar crede că știe totul. Asta îl recomandă pentru o carieră politică.) - Walter Besant
- It is my settled opinion, after some years as a political correspondent, that no one is attracted to a political career in the first place unless he is socially or emotionally crippled. (Cred cu fermitate, după câțiva ani în care am fost corespondent politic, că nimeni nu e atras de o carieră politică dacă nu are deja un handicap social sau emoțional.) - F.F. Bosworth
- Food, love, career, and mothers, the four major guilt groups. (Mâncarea, dragostea, cariera și mamele - cele patru mari grupuri care îți provoacă sentimente de vinovăție.) - Cathy Guisewite
- You can't buy back your respect; you can't buy back your career. You only get one, so I don't want to mess that up. (Nu poți să răscumperi respectul, ori să-ți răscumperi cariera. Ai o singură șansă de a le obține, așa că nu vreau să le fac de mântuială.) - Shia LaBeouf
- I've basically made a career out of my imagination. I feel very lucky. (Mi-am făcut o carieră fără ca măcar să-mi fi trecut prin minte. Mă simt foarte norocoasă.) - Kat Dennings
- Everything I thought about acting and having a movie career has changed from what I thought when I started. (Tot ceea ce am crezut despre actorie și cariera de actor e schimbat față de ceea ce am crezut când am început-o.) - Rebecca De Mornay
- Death is very often referred to as a good career move. (Foarte adesea se face referire la moarte ca la o mișcare bună în carieră.) - Buddy Holly
- If you're lucky enough to pick what you do, that's the greatest career you can have. Ultimately, that's my goal: to have choices. (Dacă ești suficient de norocos să culegi ceea ce faci, aceasta-i cea mai grozavă carieră pe care o poți avea. Până la urmă acesta-i scopul meu: de a avea opțiuni.) - James Marsden
- There is no handbook about how a career is going to go. (Nu există un îndrumar despre modul cum va evolua cariera.) - Gary Cole
Exemple de fraze cu career
- I am doubtful of his career.
- Which comes first, your career or your family?
- Your family should come before your career.
- I am a career teacher.
- She has had a magnificent career.
- My family comes before my career.
- I put my family before my career.
- He elected painting as a career.
- His career culminated in the presidency.
- He has had a long teaching career.
- He chose education for his career.
- This marriage will be advantageous to his career.
- His political career has ended.
- She seems to devote all her efforts to her career.
- She seems to devote all her effects to her career.
- That is why women keep their career without marriage.
- His professional career was bankrupt.
- Has John decided on a career yet?
- She aspired to any sort of career.
- The scandal nearly wrecked her career.
- He pursued his career at the expense of his family.
- He set out on his career as a corporation lawyer.
- He wanted to make singing a career.
- He sensed that threat early in his career.
- He has spent most of his time as a career diplomat.
- He wanted to follow law as a career.
- He made law his life career.
- Given her interest in children, I am sure teaching is the right career for her.
- She is pursuing her career in interior design.
- She refuses to abandon her career for marriage.
- He's got a career guidance meeting. So today it's just me and you.
- John puts his career before his family.
- The prospects for his career at the company are not quite promising.
- This decision will reflect on his future career.
- He took the job for the sake of his career but he didn't like it.
- You are interested in a career in foreign relations.
- My teacher guided me in the choice of a career.
- In his lengthy career he had never seen the market so high.
- His career is progressing in leaps and bounds.
- My career in the government includes many overseas assignments.
- Tom has a bright career as a medical doctor.
- David has never had a settled career; he has always lived by his wits.
- That day proved to be the turning point in his career.
- His career as a journalist was full of distinguished achievements.
- Not only career-minded women have desire for working.
- In all my career as a travel agent, I never visited Africa.
- When he was at the acme of his career, a scandal brought about his downfall.
- I plan to pursue a career in international finance.
- He sacrificed his outstanding career to retain his dignity.
- No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career.
- I'll bet Madonna doesn't return to her career for awhile.
- "I'm going to see your father today, about career counselling." "You don't need to bother with that."
- He's unstoppable right now but the question is how long he can remain at the pinnacle of his career.
- I had been at a loss as to what career to decide on, but your advice has helped me to see the light regarding my future.
- He rose to the top position through the rank at the company where he started his career.
- Weakness brought on by a number of respiratory ailments had forced him just last week to announce that he was giving up his conducting career.
- Career opportunities, flex-time, satellite offices, and more childcare facilities are required to make women at home join the work force.
- He began his career with a small vegetable cart which he took around from house to house.
Exemple din articole cu career
- Labor turns to another career politician without real world experience.
- Tour de France icon Lance Armstrong brought an end to his international cycling career when he completed the final stage of the Tour Down Under.
- A previous dancer wants to figure out how to get a new career, and needs the basic steps in deciding how best to choose and follow a career path.
- Career Profile for Trevor Hoffman, All-Time Saves leader.
- A career profile of Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher.
- The psychology of making huge career jumps.
- Choosing a new career direction can be a daunting experience.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru career
Produse referitoare la "career"
Joyce J. Fitzpatrick
Jeffrey D. Hatchell