Fraze exemplificatoare cu divided
- The company being divided ceases to exist. (Societatea divizată încetează să mai existe.)
- The examinations are divided up into three parts. (Examenele sunt împărțite în trei grupe.)
- The measurement of the growth is divided into two parts. (Măsurarea creșterii este împărțită în două părți.)
- This annex is divided in four different parts. (Prezenta anexă cuprinde patru părți diferite.)
- This range is divided into 11 bands. (Gama este împărțită în 11 benzi.)
- Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter. (Evenimentele din trecut pot fi împărțite, în mare, în evenimente care probabil nu s-au întâmplat și evenimente care nu contează.) - W.R. Inge
- For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks. (Pentru animale, universul a fost clar împărțit în lucruri (a) cu care să te împerechezi, (b) pe care să le mănânci, (c) de care să fugi, și (d) pietre.) - Terry Pratchett
- All Gaul is divided into three parts. (Întreaga Galie este împărțită în trei părți.) - Iulius Cezar
- The world is divided into people who do things, and people who get credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class, there is far less competition. (Lumea este împărțită în oameni care fac lucruri mărețe și în oameni care își atribuie meritele. Încearcă să faci parte din prima categorie, concurența este infinit mai redusă.) - Dwight Morrow
Alte exemple de fraze cu divided
- They divided the money among themselves.
- She divided the cake between the two.
- We divided the money between us.
- A gulf divided him from them.
- The money was divided among the three.
- The class was divided into four groups.
- The class divided into two teams.
- This office is divided up into camps.
- The class were divided in their opinion.
- The class divided on this question.
- A house divided against itself can't stand.
- We divided ten dollars among the five of us.
- The fortune was divided among the three brothers.
- All books may be divided into two classes.
- Opinion is divided on this point.
- This book is divided into four parts.
- These specimens are divided into several categories.
- The committee divided into five sections.
- A screen divided the room into two.
- The issue divided the senators.
- The exam was divided into two parts.
- She divided the cake into six pieces.
- She divided the cake into five pieces.
- The teachers were divided on the issue.
- Mother divided the cake into three parts.
- He divided one million dollars among his five sons.
- Mother divided the cake into eight pieces.
- The mother divided the money among her children.
- United we stand. Divided we fall.
- From that conclusion the family could be divided into two groups.
- Opinions is divided on the issue of taxes.
- Bill and Joan divided the candy between them.
- The property was divided equally among the heirs.
- More roads were made, and the countryside was divided into lots.
- "Eh? Is the tangent cosine divided by sine?" "Other way round!"
- From this standpoint history can be divided into two main epochs.
- The playground is divided into three areas by white lines.
- As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, we are not enemies but friends.
- Now, think about England and Wales, and imagine them divided into smaller parts.
- As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, we are not enemies but friends. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
- With the colour key program system all colours are divided into two palettes, the "cool palette" and the "warm palette".
- The British Parliament is divided into the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- The world is divided into people who get things done, and people who get the credit.
- All the world is divided into three types of people - finger-users, chopstick-users, and fork-users.
- And now, think about a county, any county, and imagine this county divided into five or six different areas.
Exemple din articole cu divided
- The issue of intermarriage has divided the Parsi community in Mumbai India Many Parsis who are part of a cultural group that follows the religion Zoroastrianism feel it is imperative they marry other Parsis in order to have their .
- Obviously, our nation is severely divided between those who adhere to liberal/progressive thought and those who adhere to traditional/conservative ideals.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru divided
Produse referitoare la "divided"
Suji Kwock Kim
L. M. Elliott