Fraze exemplificatoare cu dress
- Evening dress is desired. (Rochia de seară este obligatorie.)
- Mary's blue dress goes with her eyes. (Rochia albastră a lui Mary se potrivește de minune la culoarea ochilor.)
- The dress proclaims the man. (Haina face pe om.)
- The dress sags at the back. (Rochia e prea largă la spate.)
- I don't really like dressing up. Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I'm in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail. (Nu-mi place să mă gătesc. Unii oameni cred că actrițele se gătesc oriunde ar merge. Stau în colanți și cu părul strâns în coadă de cal jumătate din timp.) - Selena Gomez
- A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view. (Rochia unei femei trebuie să fie ca un gard din sârmă ghimpată: își servește scopul său fără să obstrucționeze vederea.) - Sophia Loren
- It's fun to do voiceover work, although you still have to act. But it doesn't involve memorizing lines, and you don't have to dress up. (E distractiv să dublezi voci, chiar dacă tot trebuie să interpretezi. Însă asta nu presupune memorarea replicilor și nici nu trebuie să te costumezi.) - Stephen Root
- Dress well; a stick dressed up does not look like a stick. (Îmbracă-te ca lumea, că un băț gătit nu mai seamănă a băț.) - Miguel de Cervantes
Alte exemple de fraze cu dress
- How much is this dress?
- I would like to try this dress on.
- That dress becomes her very well.
- I have to dress up.
- Must we dress up?
- The dress becomes you very well.
- The dress was most becoming to her.
- I would take this dress before that one.
- "May I help you?" "Yes, I'm looking for a dress."
- That dress really becomes her.
- I like that dress better than this one.
- Does your dress become me?
- Does this dress look OK on me?
- I'd like to try on this dress.
- May I try on this dress?
- You look better in this dress.
- This dress is YOU.
- It's a very becoming dress.
- She got herself up in a new dress.
- She is particular about her dress.
- She tried on a new dress.
- I like this dress. Could I try it on?
- The dress becomes you.
- Your new dress becomes you very well.
- That dress really becomes him.
- Do you think that dress suits her?
- She is sewing a dress.
- Your dress is already out of fashion.
- Choose a dress you like.
- This dress comes in three sizes.
- She was ironing her dress.
- Choose any dress you like.
- Buy any dress you like.
- I made that dress by myself.
- I prefer that dress to this one.
- She had a new dress made.
- I like this blue dress.
- That red dress becomes her.
- That's a pretty dress you have on.
- The dress fits you very well.
- I like the simplicity of her dress.
- This dress may look funny but I like it.
- Is this dress wash-able?
- This dress fits me very well.
- This dress is too big for me.
- That dress seems to be very expensive.
- She got a beautiful dress on.
- This dress suits you well.
- Is there a dress code?
- This dress fits you well.
- This dress is cheaper than yours.
- She is in a green dress.
- She is careless about dress.
- I want to buy the dress.
- Did you notice her new dress?
- Her dress is above the knee.
- Her dress was torn.
- Her dress was very unbecoming.
- She looks beautiful in that dress.
- She was in a silk dress.
- She did not buy the dress, which she liked very much.
- She is pleased with the dress.
- She was pleased with her new dress.
- She could hardly keep from laughing when she saw the dress.
- She is very negligent in her dress.
- She tried on the party dress.
- She looks pretty in that dress.
- She had her dress made.
- I think she is showing off her new dress to us.
- She is pleased with her new dress.
- Her dress is not to my taste.
- In that pink dress she was it.
- How pretty she looks in her new dress!
- I bought a new dress for her for him.
- I don't like her to go in such a dress.
- I made her a dress.
- She's pleased with her new dress.
- She was satisfied with the new dress.
- A new dress was bought for her.
- She wants a new dress badly.
- You don't have to dress up.
- The red dress became her.
- Dress yourself warmly before you go out.
- Do you have a dress in white?
- He sewed a dress for me.
- He bought a dress for her.
- She had to alter her dress for herself.
- This hat goes together with the dress.
- Do we dress formal?
- How much did you pay for the dress?
- The dress suits you very well.
- The dress comes to my knees.
- Pardon me for being in this dress.
- This dress is much too large for me.
- What a heavenly dress!
- Is it OK to wear the dress alone?
- The dress suit you very well.
- Please come in an ordinary dress.
- Your dress is very nice.
- You look nice in that dress.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru dress
Produse referitoare la "dress"
Thelma Lynne Godin