Fraze exemplificatoare cu enter
- Defendant does not enter an appearance. (Neprezentarea pârâtului)
- Imitation causes us to leave natural ways to enter into artificial ones; it therefore makes slaves. (Imitația ne face să lăsăm în urmă calea naturală în favoarea celei artificiale; ne face așadar sclavi.) - Vinet
- Doubt is the vestibule through which all must pass before they can enter into the temple of wisdom. (Îndoiala este vestibulul prin care toți trebuie să treacă înainte de a putea intra în templul înțelepciunii.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- I think love has something to do with allowing a person you claim to love to enter a larger arena than the one you create for them. (Cred că dragostea are legătură cu a-i permite persoanei pe care pretinzi că o iubești să intre într-o arenă mai mare decât cea pe care o creezi pentru ele.) - Sting
Alte exemple de fraze cu enter
- Please enter now.
- I was seen to enter the store by her.
- He was seen to enter the building.
- I saw them enter the bank.
- You had better enter the hospital.
- Never again did she enter the house.
- I want to enter the club.
- I saw him enter the room.
- We saw her enter the park.
- You must not enter the room.
- I saw her enter the room.
- Enter the room at once.
- I saw him enter the store.
- He was seen to enter the room.
- He stood aside for her to enter.
- You can't enter here unless you have a pass.
- No one has ever been able to enter the room.
- We were just about to enter the room.
- I saw him enter the house.
- They saw him enter the room.
- We saw her enter the room.
- When you enter into a conversation, you should have something to say.
- You can't enter, because you're a minor.
- We saw the children enter the room.
- What is the reason you want to enter this college?
- We saw a stranger enter the house.
- I will enter the swim meet.
- I saw a stranger enter that house.
- I saw the man enter the room.
- Mom is about to enter the bath.
- No outsiders are allowed to enter.
- Please do not enter the room without knocking.
- They won't allow us to enter the garden.
- He said he did not enter the room, which was a lie.
- He stepped aside for her to enter the room.
- He warned us not to enter the room.
- Please knock on the door before you enter.
- The price did not enter into our consideration.
- I saw a man enter the room.
- Don't let anyone enter the room.
- You cannot enter the museum. It is currently under repair.
- When you enter the classroom, you should take off your cap.
- You can't enter the building without a permit.
- Take off your hat when you enter a classroom.
- Enter into an alliance with France.
- Don't enter the room until I say "All right."
- He could not enter for fear of the dog.
- You can enter the library freely.
- Enter by the narrow gate.
- Don't let anyone enter or approach this room.
- You need a passport to enter a foreign country.
- They study in order that they may enter the university.
- No students are allowed to enter the room.
- It is our custom to take off our shoes when we enter the house.
- He studied hard so that he might enter the university.
- The doorman did not permit me to enter the theater.
- The doctor advised her to enter the hospital.
- Jack stood aside for Hitomi to enter.
- Don't enter at the kitchen door.
- The Japanese take off their shoes when they enter a house.
- The natives were not allowed to enter the district.
- Because an entrance was locked, it could not enter the house.
- You are to shut the door after you enter a room.
- My grandfather hopes that I will enter college.
- My parents expect me to enter the university.
- We found it difficult to enter the disco.
- I want to be independent of my parents when I enter college.
- I studied hard to enter the school.
- We noticed the man enter her room.
- The man stepped aside for her to enter the room.
- Don't enter the room without leave.
- You mustn't enter this room without permission.
- We are now going to move to the crematorium so if Mr. Ogawa and you would enter the car ...
- I enter the room, where I found an old man sleeping.
- His age didn't enter into our decision not to employ him.
- The police observed the man enter the bank.
- It is necessary to obtain the sanction of the authorities to enter this building.
- I had a valid visa, so I was allowed to enter the country.
- To purchase a ticket you need to enter your personal details.
- The next stage was to enter a good arts school.
- The students must not enter the teachers room this week.
- The students must not enter the teachers' room this week.
- I lost the door chain, so I can't enter the house.
- You must remove your shoes when you enter a Japanese house.
- Except in special circumstances, anyone is allowed to enter the building.
- By special arrangement we were allowed to enter the building.
- In Japan people take off their shoes when they enter a house.
- I saw the old gentleman cross the street and enter a store on the corner.
- Students arriving late will not be permitted to enter the hall.
- Once you have reached informal agreement, you should enter into a contract with the other party.
- He intended to enter the political world at a favorable opportunity.
- Surely he can not enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!
- It is often said that Japanese universities are difficult to enter, but easy to graduate from.
- The door remaining locked up from inside, he could not enter the house.
- He walked back and forth in front of the door, hesitating to enter.
- Hold your horses, young man. You can't enter here unless you have a pass.
- The nurse told us not to enter the room because the patient was in a critical condition.
- Visitors are usually asked to remove their shoes before they enter a Japanese house.
- Endometritis is a disease where bacteria enter the uterus and cause inflammation of the inner membrane.
- It is known all over the world that, in Japan, students have to take difficult entrance examinations to enter universities.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru enter
Produse referitoare la "enter"
Ezra Jack Keats
Mark a. Shields
Paula J. Giddings
Theophan the Recluse