Exemple de fraze cu exaggerate
- The old man tends to exaggerate.
- It seems to me that she has a tendency to exaggerate.
- Let's not exaggerate the facts.
- You really exaggerate returning at this time.
- It is impossible to exaggerate the importance of education.
- Don't take it literally. He is inclined to exaggerate.
- The agitator is inclined to exaggerate trivial matters.
- It is impossible to exaggerate the importance of the habit of early rising.
Exemple din articole cu exaggerate
- Corbett Administration & Drilling Advocates Exaggerate Again PA Gas Drilling Jobs--It Is NOT 245,000! Corbett got into his drugs remark pickle, when discussing the Pennsylvania economy and gas drilling.
- Taxpayers may be tempted to exaggerate the amount of money they earn when submitting credit or mortgage applications so as to qualify for loans or increased credit limits.
- Accordingly, if a person is to exaggerate the facts and injuries allegedly of and flowing from an incident in medical reports and witness statment(s), and is then disbelieved, do not expect to escape the possible award of indemnity .
- Foreign entities exaggerate child abuse cases.
- They should add "overwhelmingly tend to exaggerate their political involvement" to that list of adjectives.
- Appearing on yesterday's edition of NBC's Meet the Press, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius used fraudulent uninsured numbers to exaggerate the.
- We don't quite have the answer to that yet, but Nancy Baym points us to a study that says that daters who exaggerate about themselves are equally likely to exaggerate about themselves in real life as well.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru exaggerate
Produse referitoare la "exaggerate"