Fraze exemplificatoare cu explain
- I can't explain it either. (Nici eu nu pot explica.)
- It would take forever for me to explain everything. (Ar dura o veșnicie sș-ti explic totul.)
- It's impossible for me to explain it to you. (Îmi este peste putință să îți explic.)
- It is only the inferior thinker who hastens to explain the singular and the complex by the primitive shortcut of supernaturalism. (Doar cel cu o gândire inferioară se grăbește să explice lucrurile neobișnuite și complexe prin scurtătura primitivă a credinței în supranatural.) - H.P. Lovecraft
- The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. (Hotarul... nu poate fi definit corect pentru ca singurii oameni care știu unde este sunt cei care au trecut de el.) - Hunter S. Thompson
- Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. (Animațiile pot da viață oricărui lucru pe care mintea omenească și-l poate imagina.) - Walt Disney
- In America only the successful writer is important, in France all writers are important, in England no writer is important, and in Australia you have to explain what a writer is. (În America doar scriitorii de succes sunt importanți; în Franța toți scriitorii sunt importanți; în Anglia niciun scriitor nu este important, iar în Australia trebuie să explici ce este un scriitor.) - Geoffrey Cottrell
- First, they freeze your salary. Then, they politely explain you that ice melts. (Mai întâi îți îngheață salariul. Apoi îți explică politicos că gheața se topește.) - Hasier Agirre
- Agree with everything, explain nothing, then do what is best for you. (Fii de acord cu totul, nu explica nimic, apoi fă ceea ce este cel mai bine pentru tine!) - Sherry Argov
Alte exemple de fraze cu explain
- Would you explain what this is?
- I can't explain it either.
- I will explain it to her.
- Please explain it.
- Would you like me to explain it?
- Please explain to me later.
- Would you explain it again?
- Explain the following.
- Please explain how to get there.
- I'll try to explain it to the best of my ability.
- Can you explain why you were late?
- But how that comes about I am at a loss to explain.
- So I want to explain who these people are.
- Will you explain the rule to me.
- I will explain the situation to you later on.
- I'll try to explain it to you to the best of my ability.
- Let me explain it with a diagram.
- Explain the fact as clearly as possible.
- Please explain this sentence to me.
- I don't think there is any need for you to explain.
- Only afterward did he explain why he did it.
- I can't explain the difference between those two.
- Please explain the rule to me.
- Is it necessary for me to explain the reason to him?
- The explain was beyond my understanding.
- Please explain the grammar of 'as may be'.
- It's impossible for me to explain it to you.
- Explain exactly what the reasons are.
- Please explain in detail.
- Would you be kind enough to explain it to me?
- Please explain how to take the medicine.
- I'll explain how to take this medicine.
- I'll explain the matter to you later on.
- Would you explain it in more detail?
- Explain in to once more, Jerry.
- I can not seem to explain to you how difficult it is.
- It would take forever for me to explain everything.
- Could you explain it in more detail?
- He didn't explain it at all.
- He will explain it to you when he comes back.
- Explain it in plain words.
- Could you explain how the dishwasher works?
- I can't explain the reason for his conduct.
- I tried in vain to explain the reason.
- Please explain the reason why she was arrested.
- I found it impossible to explain what he is really like.
- If you permit me to speak, I can explain everything.
- I listened to him explain a new product.
- I'll explain in detail next week.
- Will you explain the last part in detail?
- Explain to him the difficult situation you are in.
- This problem is too difficult for me to explain.
- Will you please explain the meaning of this sentence to me?
- Nobody could explain how the thing was made.
- Will you explain it in plain English?
- I have no time to explain this in detail.
- I'm afraid I didn't explain any too well.
- Can you explain how this machine works?
- Explain it in plain terms, please.
- Asked what exactly a right was, I was at a loss to explain it.
- We demanded that he explain to us why he was late.
- Explain it in plain language.
- Can you explain what PKO stands for?
- It would take me too much time to explain to you why it's not going to work.
- Please explain the rules of soccer to me.
- He was at a loss to explain where he had put the dictionary.
- Will you please explain to me the exact meaning of the word?
- Sorry, but I have to hurry. I have no time to explain this in detail.
- There isn't time to explain in detail.
- It fairly took time to explain the fact.
- He required her to explain how she spent money.
- I tried to explain to him that we were not responsible for his mistake but he refused to listen.
- I don't know this system, but the man in charge will explain.
- Jane couldn't explain the beauty of snow enough.
- The office manager will explain to the new typist where she should work and what she should do.
- The excited woman tried to explain about the accident all in one breath.
- I'm so dumb... I'm trying to explain you things I don't understand myself.
- The translator found it impossible to explain what he meant.
- We need to postulate a completely different paradigm to explain all these phenomena.
- John did not know how to explain to his wife that he had quit his job.
- Please turn over these papers and explain the matter to me in detail.
- We wanted to explain the recent service failure.
- Here we explain about creating outlines of characters and paths. [DTP]
- The police made the witness explain in detail how the accident had happened.
- The role of the historian is less to discover and catalog documents than to interpret and explain them.
- Professors should explain everything in detail, not be succinct and always tell students to go home and read their books.
- Price increases explain the difference between the real and nominal growth rates.
- I can't quite explain it, but I believe I've caught a glimpse of the differences between Japanese and American cultures and lifestyles.
- In particular it is customary for actual examples of use of the harmonic mean generally cover "average speed," and explain no further than that.
- Good doctors explain things to patients in easily understandable ways, using anatomical models and such.
- These special characteristics explain its preference for still-hunting (lying motionless beside a seals' breathing hole, waiting for one to surface).
Exemple din articole cu explain
- PETA invites Gaga to explain her meat dr.
- LeBron James Plays Race Card To Explain Backlash-NBA star LeBron James has spoken about his move from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat,mentioning that.
- RIM must explain or suffer.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru explain
Produse referitoare la "explain"
Stacy A. Trasancos
John F. Ashton