Fraze exemplificatoare cu original
- The original measures were based on the dumping margin. (Măsurile inițiale se bazau pe marja de dumping)
- The transferor shall retain the original in his records. (Cedentul reține originalul pentru evidența sa.)
- The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. (Cel mai remarcabil lucru în legătură cu mama mea este că, timp de treizeci de ani, a servit familiei la masă doar resturi de mâncare. Felul de mâncare inițial n-a fost niciodată găsit.) - Calvin Trillin
- Genius might well be defined as the ability to makes a platitude sound as though it were an original remark. (Geniul ar putea fi foarte bine definit ca fiind abilitatea de a rosti o platitudine ca și când aceasta ar fi o observație originală.) - L.B. Walton
- If your mind is at work, we're in danger of reproducing another cliche. If we can keep our minds out of it and our thoughts out of it, maybe we'll come up with something original. (Dacă te gândești la muncă, ești în pericol să reproduci un alt clișeu. Dacă ne putem ține mințile și gândurile departe de asta, poate venim cu ceva original.) - Peter Falk
- There is no original sin. You don't have to pay repentance to anything or anybody. (Nu există niciun păcat originar. Nu trebuie să te pocăiești față de nimeni și nimic.) - Desmond Harrington
- How else can one threaten, other than with death? The interesting, the original thing, would be to threaten someone with immortality. (Cum altfel se poate amenința mai rău, dacă nu cu moartea? Interesant și inedit ar fi să ameninți pe cineva cu nemurirea.) - Jorge Luis Borges
Alte exemple de fraze cu original
- This touch is original with her.
- What do you think of the original plan?
- Her ideas are quite original.
- The translation is quite true to the original.
- He adhered to the original plan.
- That translation is said to be true to the original.
- That copy differs from the original.
- He compared the imitation with the original.
- His translation is close to the original.
- He compared the copy with the original.
- His designs are highly original.
- Compare the copy with the original.
- I'm sticking to my original plan.
- This book is abridged from the original.
- This is an exact copy of the original.
- To get back to my original point...
- Set your translation against the original once again.
- Compare the translation with the original.
- Let's compare the translation with the original.
- The translation was true to the original.
- The translation is true to the original.
- The copy agrees with the original.
- The movie is not so interesting as the original.
- He has a lot of original ideas.
- They have decided to stick to the original plan after all.
- His essay was full of original ideas.
- He persisted in accomplishing his original plan.
- I insisted that we change our original plan.
- This road should have already been completed according to the original plan.
- You seem to have lost sight of original objective.
- The annex is on the north of the original building.
- The new supervisor? He's not very original - pretty much like the rest.
- The original was written as a school textbook.
- Bill has a lot of original ideas.
- Several scenes have been cut from the original film.
- The original and the copy are easily distinguished.
- The drama differs from the original story.
- The translation was nicely true to the original.
- Any translation, however good, will clearly fall short of the original.
- The final plan differs greatly from the original one.
- He studied the original text of War and Peace.
- The original and the copy are easily distinguished since the one is much more vivid than the other.
- I don't like the new textbook for my English class; I preferred the original.
- Subtle differences in tone discriminate the original from the copy.
- The evidence leaves no room for doubt; this can't be an original Picasso.
- People will gradually lose sight of the original purpose.
- In order to keep his original idea from being copied, Henry resorted to reticence.
- Soccer played throughout the world today is closest to the original football.
- They'll be attacked it they carelessly put forth an original viewpoint so they only report on the safe option.
- The difficulties of the Japanese language prevent all but a handful of foreigners from approaching the literature in the original.
- For four years, he cut the grass at the original price, but I noticed that toward the end of that year, he had a helper with him quite often.
- In other words physical obstacles, perhaps unknown to the original surveyor and engineer, requiring alterations to be made in order to surmount them.
- For delayed flights, seasonal adjustments are made on the basis of the original flight date and so refunds of air-mile difference will not be made.
- Though it was the original Amsterdam, and York, were beaten by New York.
Exemple din articole cu original
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru original
Produse referitoare la "original"