- Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you? (Străine, dacă în drumul tău mă întâlnești și îți dorești să-mi vorbești, de ce să nu vorbești cu mine? Si de ce să nu vorbesc și eu cu tine?) - Walt Whitman
- Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. (Nu lăsa ca teama de timpul necesar realizării unui lucru să-ți stea în cale. Timpul trece oricum și am putea foarte bine să punem trecerea lui să lucreze în favoarea noastră.) - Earl Nightingale
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. (Unul dintre semnele tinereții care trece este nașterea unui simț al tovărășiei față de celelalte ființe umane când ne aflăm locul printre acestea.) - Virginia Woolf
Exemple de fraze cu passing
- I am sure of his passing the examination.
- I am sure of his passing the exam.
- I am sure of their passing the examination.
- He is sure of passing the exam.
- Look out for a passing cars.
- When he saw Jesus passing by, he said...
- He is sure of passing the examination.
- They were rescued by a passing ship.
- He succeeded in passing the examination.
- I congratulate you on passing the examination.
- I'm confident of passing the examination.
- She is positive of passing the test.
- We congratulated him on passing the examinations.
- Her passing the exam is a sure thing.
- I somehow got a passing grade in mathematics.
- He was picked up by a passing ship.
- After all, he succeeded in passing the exam.
- He is only a passing chance acquaintance.
- Did he succeed in passing the examination?
- He was passing by on his bicycle when he heard a cry for help.
- A passing car splashed water on us.
- They are filibustering to prevent the bill from passing.
- I think he gets a passing mark as Foreign Minister.
- I congratulated him on passing the entrance exam.
- I am keen on Mary's passing the examination.
- Rick was over the moon at passing the exam.
- He amazed everyone by passing his driving test.
- I congratulate you on your passing the state examination.
- I am sure of his passing the coming entrance examination.
- I'm going to have to start lobbing. I can't win with passing shots alone.
- Linda is sixteen but had no trouble passing for twenty.
- Ken saved his face by passing the examination.
- Education shouldn't be aimed at passing a test.
- He studied hard with the intention of passing the examination.
- The passing car splashed muddy water on me.
- Word is passing that the Prime Minister is seriously ill.
- A passing car splashed my coat with water.
- Each passing car threw up a cloud of dust.
- The teacher will give him a passing grade if he shows effort.
- In this way a passing boat noticed them, thanks to Takeda's scream, and they survived without incident.
- Our teacher showed us different kinds of flowers and told us in passing that those flowers came from her garden.
- I am sure that more flags were burned as a result of Congress passing that law than had ever been burned before.
Exemple din articole cu passing
- 1, 2007 and May 1, 2008, Williams took cash payments from customers in return for fraudulently issuing passing grades to them on the MVC's written driver examination.
- MTV News caught up with Hayley on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards where she explained the reasoning for passing up the chance to work on the "New Moon" Soundtrack.
- In 2006, Indianapolis won the Super Bowl with the league's top passing game and worst rushing game.
- VP Biden on the passing of his mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan Biden.
- Passing is perhaps the central component through whether trans lives are considered 'successful' or not, and as such it is the central component of trans oppression.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru passing
Produse referitoare la "passing"
Jerry S. Eicher
Sharon A. Wynne