Fraze exemplificatoare cu piece
- The test piece does not break into several pieces. (Mostra nu se sparge în mai multe bucăți.)
- The test piece does not smash into several pieces. (Mostra nu se sparge în mai multe bucăți.)
- There is one piece of advice, in a life of study, which I think no one will object to and that is, every now and then to be completely idle - to do nothing at all. (Pentru o viață petrecută în studiu, am un sfat la care cred că nimeni nu va avea de obiectat; și sfatul meu este ca din când în când să fiți leneși- să nu faceți absolut nimic.) - Sydney Smith
- There is no such thing as a long piece of work, except one that you dare not start. (Nu există o lucrare lungă, ci doar una pe care nu îndrăznești să o începi.) - Charles Baudelaire
- Love is an attempt to change a piece of a dream world into reality. (Dragostea este o încercare de a transforma o părticică dintr-o lume de vis în realitate.) - Theodor Reik
- I asked Ring Lardner the other day how he writes his short stories, and he said he wrote a few widely separated words or phrases on a piece of paper and then went back and filled in the spaces. (L-am întrebat pe Ring Lardner alaltăieri cum își scrie nuvelele, și mi-a spus că scrie câteva cuvinte sau expresii împrăștiate pe o foaie de hârtie și apoi se întoarce și umple spațiile.) - Harold Ross
- Once you get rid of integrity the rest is a piece of cake. (Odată ce ai scăpat de integritate, restul e floare la ureche.) - Larry Hagman
- One thing that really appeals to me is this idea of music being a living thing that has an evolution that, in a way, enables the artist to sell a process rather than a piece of product. (Un lucru care îmi surâde cu adevărat este ideea că muzica este o entitate vie cu o evoluție care, într-un fel, îi dă posibilitatea artistului să vândă un proces și nu doar un produs.) - Peter Gabriel
- A single test which proves some piece of theory wrong is more valuable than a hundred tests showing that idea might be true. (Un singur test care dovedește că acea bucată de teorie este greșită este mai valoros decât o sută de teste care arată că acea ideea s-ar putea să fie adevărată.) - Arthur C. Clarke
- Geoffrey Nejman smells like sweet notes, a piece of chocolate cake with a side of warm wood. (Geoffrey Nejman miroase a note dulci, o bucată de prăjitură de ciocolată cu accente de lemn cald.) - Martine Micallef
Alte exemple de fraze cu piece
- I want a piece of candy.
- That's a useful piece of information.
- How about another piece of cake?
- I got a useful piece of information out of him.
- What a piece of folly!
- He took out a piece of paper.
- It's a piece of cake!
- That's a piece of pie.
- That's not a useful piece of information.
- You have to have a piece of pie.
- That is a useful piece of information.
- Would you like another piece of cake?
- May I have another piece of cake?
- He took out a piece of chalk.
- Piece of cake.
- I bought a piece of baggage.
- All the competitors are trying to get their piece of the pie.
- He gave her a piece of advice.
- Please fetch me a piece of paper.
- Give me a piece of paper.
- He gave her a piece of paper.
- Let us give you a piece of advice.
- He gave me a piece of advice.
- This essay is about a piece of luggage.
- He got so he could play the piece easily.
- I'll give him a piece of advice.
- I've chipped off a piece of the glass.
- Give him a piece of advice.
- I'd like to give you a piece of advice.
- She fumbled with a piece of paper.
- That is not a yellow piece of chalk.
- Can I tempt you to try another piece of cake?
- Won't you have another piece of cake?
- Can I offer you another piece of cake?
- Would you slice me a piece of ham, please?
- He brought me a piece of information.
- That's an interesting piece of information.
- Will you listen to a piece of music?
- Let me give you a piece of advice.
- Please give me a piece of bread.
- Give me a piece of chalk.
- I'll give you a piece of my mind.
- She shared her piece of cake with me.
- There is a piece of good news for you.
- Bring me a piece of chalk.
- This is, indeed, a great piece of news.
- It's an interesting piece of news.
- We got an interesting piece of information.
- He practiced the piece many times before the concert.
- I just got done with my French exam. It was a piece of cake!
- He cut his sister a piece of bread.
- The warehouse was empty except for a piece of furniture.
- He gave a good piece of advice.
- He doesn't look that way, but he's really a nasty piece of work.
- He was seen to eat a piece of cake secretly.
- She wanted a piece of cake, but there was none left.
- She got a piece of bread stuck in her throat.
- He gave me a piece of friendly advice.
- He gave me a good piece of advice.
- She gave me a piece of good advice.
- He wrote a letter on a piece of paper.
- He threw a piece of meat to a dog.
- He swallowed a piece of toast because he was starving.
- The old man gave me a useful piece of advice.
- He bought a piece of furniture at the store.
- A new piece of evidence to prove his innocence.
- Would you mind writing it down on this piece of paper?
- The police got an important piece of information from him.
- You must be creative in composing a piece of music.
- I found a piece of paper in the room.
- This poem reads like a piece of prose.
- The piece was arranged for piano and orchestra.
- The dog had a piece of meat in its mouth.
- The boy reached out for another piece of cake.
- A piece of bread was not enough to satisfy his hunger.
- I cut my right hand on a piece of glass.
- Take this piece of chalk and write on the blackboard.
- I turned to my sister for a piece of advice.
- I'll give you a piece of good advice.
- The baby almost choked on a piece of candy.
- He used a big piece of paper to make the bag.
- Sally gave me a good piece of information.
- Unable to speak, he wrote it on a piece of paper.
- He showed kindness by giving me a piece of advice.
- In addition to hiring me he gave me a piece of advice.
- That quilt is really quite a piece of work with all its fine craftsmanship.
- She drew a circle on a piece of paper with a pencil.
- Mother tied up three pencils with a piece of string.
- Tony gave us a piece of helpful advice.
- Finishing the job by Tuesday will be a piece of cake.
- If you break the back, the rest will be just a piece of cake.
- I need an envelope, a piece of paper, and pencil or a pen.
- I always feel pleased when I've finished a piece of work.
- The uncle gave me a friendly piece of advice.
- I visited her with a view to giving a piece of advice.
- The girl made a doll out of a piece of cloth.
- A good lawyer will always zero in on a key piece of evidence.
- The train was derailed by a piece of iron on the track.
- The cat made off with a piece of fish from the kitchen.
- He gave me an orange in exchange for a piece of cake.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru piece
Produse referitoare la "piece"