Exemple de fraze cu pocket
- I have her in my pocket.
- What do you have in your pocket?
- He is out of pocket.
- What else do you have in your pocket?
- He took something out of his pocket.
- Always keep a handkerchief in your pocket.
- He took a coin out of his pocket.
- I have no money in my pocket.
- My pocket was picked.
- He took out a coin from his pocket.
- Got the tools in my pocket.
- This is a pocket dictionary.
- It's in my jacket pocket.
- Show me what you have in your pocket.
- She took a pen out of her pocket.
- I had my wallet stolen from my inner pocket.
- She put the key in her pocket.
- I had my pocket picked in the bus.
- I had my pocket picked on the train.
- He warmed himself with a pocket heater.
- He stood with his hands in his pocket.
- He had his pocket picked in the crowd.
- He is the last person to pay out of his own pocket.
- He tucked the handkerchief in his pocket.
- He thrust the money into his pocket.
- He slid the money into my pocket.
- He thrust some coins into my pocket.
- He often walks with his hand in his pocket.
- He felt in his pocket for his wallet.
- He shoved the letter into his pocket.
- He took a key from his coat pocket.
- He felt in his pocket for his keys.
- He felt in his pocket for his lighter.
- I had my pocket picked in the train.
- I don't live in his pocket.
- This book is too large to go in my pocket.
- John took a key out of his pocket.
- A coin dropped out of his pocket.
- Well, I'm glad it's not coming out of my pocket.
- The boy has an apple in his pocket.
- I thrust my hand into my pocket.
- I am short of pocket money.
- A pencil is sticking out of your pocket.
- I've had my pocket calculator stolen.
- Keep the paper in the inside pocket.
- It happened that there was a hole in my pocket.
- This hamster is small enough to carry in your pocket.
- I found no money left in my pocket.
- He took out the wallet from his inside jacket pocket.
- The boy thrust the coin into his pocket.
- The boy put his hand in his pocket.
- A woman picked my pocket in the crowd.
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pocket.
- He was standing by the gate with his hand in his pocket.
- Takeo felt in his pocket for the ticket.
- I've already spent all my pocket money for this month.
- My brother had his pocket picked in the train.
- To my horror, the man took a gun out of his pocket.
- Money burns a hole in Linda's pocket.
- He felt for his matches and found them in his back pocket.
- Putting the check in my pocket, I started for the door.
- The politician had sticky fingers, and 5% of every contract ended in his pocket.
- I left in my pocket for a coin to make a phone call.
- It took a while, but eventually my account was empty and Red's pocket was full of bills.
- Pocket calculators are as cheap to buy as a pair of socks, and as essential to thousands of British school children as a pencil and eraser.
- Carpets have the effect of a dust pocket, with merit of sucking up dust and stopping it flying around, but you can say that effect backfires.
Exemple din articole cu pocket
- Online retailer Farfetch has recently dropped the new 'Pocket Detail Blazer' by French fashion designer Maison Martin Margiela.
- This Key Shaped Pocket Knife is a nifty accessory that will attach to your keychain.
- If you'd like to have a simple pocket knife but don't want to add any more bulk to the things you carry in your pocket (or your bag), the key shaped pocket knife from Garrett Wade is worth a look.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru pocket
Produse referitoare la "pocket"
Amy E. Mason
Rod R. Butterworth