- Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade. (Primăvara e acea perioadă a anului când la soare e vară, iar la umbră e iarnă.) - Charles Dickens
- Writing has laws of perspective, of light and shade just as painting does, or music. If you are born knowing them, fine. If not, learn them. Then rearrange the rules to suit yourself. (Scrisul are legi de perspectivă, de lumină și umbre la fel ca și pictura sau muzica. Dacă te-ai născut deja cunoscându-le, foarte bine. Dacă nu, învață-le. Apoi rearanjează regulile după bunul tău plac.) - Truman Capote
- We have been friends together in sunshine and in shade. (Am fost prieteni și pe vreme bună, și pe vreme rea.) - Caroline Norton
- I never saw an ugly thing in my life for let the form of an object be what it may - light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful. (Nu am văzut niciodată în viața mea un lucru urât căci, indiferent de forma obiectului, lumina, umbrele și perspectiva îl vor face mereu frumos.) - John Constable
Exemple de fraze cu shade
- Keep in the shade.
- She is a shade better today.
- We had a rest in the shade.
- And when he was tried, he would sleep in her shade.
- Let's take a rest in the shade.
- I'm standing in the shade.
- He is a shade better today.
- It was so hot that I got into the shade and took a rest.
- The weather is a shade better today.
- They sat in the shade of a tree.
- Let's sit down in the shade of that tree.
- It was cool in the shade of the trees.
- We sought the shade to rest.
- He likes green in a lighter shade.
- They sat in the shade of that big tree.
- The sky is a hazy shade of winter.
- A parasol is used during the summertime to shade the face.
- Nancy is a shade darker than Helen.
- Nancy is a shade darker than Helen is.
- The colors shade from yellow into green.
- Her skirt was a cheerful shade of bright green.
- The thin man took a rest in the shade of a shrine.
- The word has a delicate shade of difference in meaning.
- I feel cooler standing in the shade, rather than out in the sun.
- I sat down in the shade of a tree and read the book.
- The thin man paused in the shade with his knees a little bent.
- Christine stayed in the shade all day, because she didn't want to get a sunburn.
- Bro? You've got a terrible temperature! Never mind the bags, rest in the shade of those trees!
- Then one day the boy came to the tree and the tree said, "Come, Boy, come and climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and eat apples and play in my shade and be happy."
Exemple din articole cu shade
- With the holidays around the corner and one of the fiercest makeup trends seen on the runways, television, movies and award shows here are some tips to help you find the perfect shade of red lipstick to rock.
- Melbourne Shade Systems can custom manufacture retractable roof systems which provide protection against rain, wind and strong sun.
- Shop and save on Coolaroo Select Series Top Roll up Sun Shade 10 Feet by 6 Feet, Mocha.
- I kept the metal shade holders, but I broke the round center parts off.
- Contractors getting their first look at the ground beneath a home in a troubled portion of the Maple Shade subdivision in southeast Wichita say that the soil was too unstable to support slab foundation patio homes.
- e-frontier Shade Professional v9.
- Reserve a place under Allah's shade Islamic Discussion.
- Shade Tree program bolsters prenatal care options Vanderbilt University News First-year medical student Katie Kudyba works with patient Dyostin Alcantar.
- In this classic clip, all was peaceful as Tony Yayo, 50 Cent and what seems to be a few dozen other people were in the Shade 45 studios; then chaos ensued!
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru shade
Produse referitoare la "shade"
Jenny Rose Carey
V. E. Schwab
Carole Lexa Schaefer