Fraze exemplificatoare cu started
- A difficulty started up. (A apărut pe neașteptate o dificultate.)
- I started learning Chinese last week. (M-am apucat să învăț chineza de săptămâna trecută.)
- The film started at 2 o'clock. (Filmul a început la ora 2.)
- We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. (Nu ne vom opri din explorare. Și finalitatea acestei explorări va fi să ajungem acolo de unde am început și să cunoaștem locul pentru prima dată.) - T.S. Eliot
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. (Peste un an îți vei dori să fi început astăzi.) - Karen Lamb
- Everything I thought about acting and having a movie career has changed from what I thought when I started. (Tot ceea ce am crezut despre actorie și cariera de actor e schimbat față de ceea ce am crezut când am început-o.) - Rebecca De Mornay
- When we started this show, my hair was black and the president was white. (Când am început să facem această emisiune, părul meu era negru, iar președintele era alb.) - Jay Leno
Alte exemple de fraze cu started
- After getting downsized he started off on a clean slate and started a business working out of a home office.
- Let's get started anyway.
- Yes, it has already started.
- Let's get started right away.
- I was just about to get started any-how.
- He started just now.
- They started one after another.
- Since he started at eight, he ought to be there by now.
- You should have started by now.
- They started all at once.
- We started all at once.
- We started to walk.
- The bus will have started before we get there.
- I've started bleeding.
- They started at the same time.
- To my disappointment, he had already started.
- Mary has already started.
- Mary has not started yet.
- Has Mary started yet?
- The movie will have started before we get there.
- They had started earlier than us.
- My labor has started.
- We started in no time.
- I wonder who started that rumor.
- She started dancing when she was eight.
- If they started at two, they should arrive at six.
- We could accomplish what we had started before.
- He started early twice.
- I started last in the race.
- The dance had already started when I got there.
- No sooner had I got there than they started.
- She started talking as soon as she got through.
- When I called, he had already started.
- We had not gone very far when it started to rain.
- We started it again right after dinner.
- She is just started for your house.
- She started crying, "Ah! Ah!"
- She's just started for your house.
- We started at once, otherwise we would have missed him.
- Who started Disneyland?
- We started according to plan.
- When she saw that they had no schools, she started one.
- Has the movie started yet?
- They had started earlier than we had.
- He has been well off since he started this job.
- He was to have started that day.
- He started a new life.
- He started at the noise.
- School has started and I like it so far.
- He has started for London.
- He started singing.
- He started in surprise.
- He being late, we started without him.
- He started to say something, but I beat him to it.
- A fight started about nothing between them.
- We started before sunrise.
- They started a new business.
- We had not gone so far when it started to rain.
- That painting has started to grow on me.
- We started a campaign against smoking.
- As soon as we got to the lake, we started swimming.
- Hardly, had we started when it began to rain.
- We have started to recycle newspapers.
- Their baby has just started to crawl.
- We had hardly started when it began to rain.
- He started early in the morning.
- The shooting started around noon.
- He started washing his car.
- In washing himself, he started on the legs.
- Recently I started the diet.
- The children started in pairs.
- The pain has started to ease now.
- He started to go to bed early.
- He started from Tokyo to Paris.
- They had hardly started when it began to rain.
- The lecture started on schedule.
- He started from Narita for Paris.
- She started for Kyoto yesterday.
- He started an argument for smoking.
- He started for America yesterday.
- The baby started to cry.
- The whole audience got up and started clapping.
- It was not until he was thirty that he started to paint.
- His lecture started on time.
- We were all ears when he started to tell us his secret.
- I should have started but that the weather was bad.
- The authorities started going into the case.
- They started hours ago.
- I wonder when the Civil War started.
- People started to run all at once.
- I've been very busy since the new term started.
- Hardly had I started when it began to rain.
- I've just started playing tennis.
- I started to make stew.
- She pulled herself together and started to talk again.
- I started last in the race but I soon caught up with the others.
- I started sailing last year.
- He started to speak English.
- He started off with a good breakfast.
- He started going bald quite young.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru started
Produse referitoare la "started"
William Ernest Linney
Liza Wallach Kloski
Walter Dean Myers