Fraze exemplificatoare cu stick
- Melpomene was a substantial girl, thick of bosom, ankle, and forearm, rosy of cheek, and clear of eye. She seemed somehow incomplete without her hockey stick. (Melpomene era o fată solidă, cu sânii mari și cu gleznele și antebrațele groase, cu roșu în obraji și ochii cristalini. Părea oarecum incompletă fără crosa ei de hochei.) - Trevanian
- It often takes more courage to change one's opinion than to stick to it. (Deseori este nevoie de mai mult curaj să schimbi părerea cuiva decât să o păstrezi.) - Geoffrey F. Albert
- I needed to do something with my name to stick out of the crowd and, as a big "PJ Harvey" fan, decided to follow her lead. (Trebuia să fac ceva cu numele meu ca să mă evidențiez din mulțime și, ca o mare admiratoare a lui "PJ Harvey", m-am decis să-i urmez drumul.) - KT Tunstall
- The most powerful way we can live our lives is if we stick within the community. So when you come together as a community to achieve one specific goal, its really just a beautiful thing. (Cel mai puternic mod în care ne putem trăi viețile este să rămânem în comunitate. Așa că atunci când ajungi la un consens ca și comunitate ca să duci la bun sfârșit un obiectiv anume, este un lucru cu adevărat frumos.) - Allison Mack
Alte exemple de fraze cu stick
- Stick to it!
- You should stick to what you say.
- Stick it out.
- It's no use trying to stick to the old ways.
- Whether you like it or not, you must stick to your work.
- You must stick to your diet.
- I stick to the point.
- You should not stick to your opinion.
- The stick didn't help him any.
- Will everyone please stick with it to the last moment.
- Stick with it and you'll succeed.
- He supported himself with a stick.
- He can't stick to anything very long.
- He struck at me with a stick.
- He will stick to his promise if he gives it.
- They stick to old customs in everything.
- She always keeps a stick in her hand.
- She will not stick to her word.
- We've got to stick to the point.
- Stick with me until we get out of the crowd.
- You must stick to your promise.
- I'll just kind of stick around.
- Once you have decided to do something stick to it.
- We should stick to our plan.
- Stick another stamp on the envelope.
- Stick the bag down under the seat.
- Stick a stamp on the envelope.
- The old man walked with a stick.
- He was walking with a stick in his hand.
- He beat the dog with a stick.
- My grandfather cannot walk without a stick.
- Fold A-7 in half and stick it together.
- Stick a notice on the board.
- You should stick those pictures in your album.
- The dog was sniffing a stick.
- Stick at it, and you'll pass the exam.
- I think you had better stick to your present job.
- Please stick this notice to the door.
- Don't stick your hand out of the window.
- Whatever happens, I'll stick to my principles to the bitter end.
- They have decided to stick to the original plan after all.
- Don't give up. Stick with the job.
- A politician has to be able to stick with any lies in this country.
- Stick to jackets that aren't too gaudy.
- Measure the length of the stick with a ruler.
- He beat on a drunken man with his stick.
- The monkey took a banana by means of the stick.
- The rat was killed by Tom with a stick.
- The U.S. thinks it is getting the short end of the stick.
- Make a few good friends and stick to then.
- Stick candles in the birthday cake.
- Will you stick a 60 yen stamp on the envelope?
- Throw a stick and watch the dog fetch it.
- Laugh as much as you like, I'll stick to my plan to the bitter end.
- There's little chance of keeping slim, unless you stick to a diet.
- This neighborhood has more homeless people than you can shake a stick at.
- Don't stick your nose into my personal affairs.
- As long as you stick to one style, you can't hit upon a wonderful idea.
- The meaning of the 'dollar peg' is "stick with the strong countries."
- When the school had no books or paper or pencils, she wrote the alphabet on the ground with a stick.
- You and I must stick close, back to back.
Exemple din articole cu stick
- I have also found the phrase "Stick out your can [etc.
- Of the 1001 nit-pickings of the climate change skeptics, their key and most persistent claim is that "The Hockey Stick is Broken!!".
- Colorado Avalanche defenseman Scott Hannan had his face bloodied when he was struck by the stick of Los Angeles' Brad Richardson in the first period of Wednesday night's game.
- I mean, don't get me wrong, Janet, I think music is a really important part of life and I'm glad our kids have an affordable way to take their tunes on the go with these Digital Blue 512MB Disney Mix Stick mp3/WMA Players.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru stick
Produse referitoare la "stick"