- The Mau Mau Uprising of 1952 to 1960 was an insurgency by Kenyans against British colonial rule. The core of the resistance was formed by members of the Kikuyu ethnic group, along with smaller numbers of Embu and Meru. ...
- Mau Mau is an Italian band from Turin. It was formed in 1991 as a continuation of the underground cult group I Loschi Dezi.
- Mau Mau is a card game for 2 or more players that is popular in Germany, Brazil and some other areas. For more than 5 players, 2 packs of cards may be used. Whoever gets rid of his cards first wins the game. ...
- To menace through intimidating tactics; to intimidate, harass; to terrorize
- a group of anti-British insurgents in Kenya, who were noted in Europe for their (alleged) extreme violence and brutality; a popular card game for 2 or more players
Produse referitoare la "Mau-Mau"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea