- ACE High was a NATO communications system which dates back to 1956. The system was decommissioned in the late 1980s, and its frequencies reallocated for commercial radiotelephone service. ...
- Ace High (I quattro dell'Ave Maria, literally translated as "The Four of the Hail Mary") is a spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi from 1968. The film is the second in a trilogy started with God forgives, I don't and ended with Boot Hill.
- Ace High is a 1919 short Western film directed by George Holt and featuring Hoot Gibson.
- Used in context to describe a Bridge hand holding an Ace.
- A five-card hand containing an Ace but no pair.
- A five card poker hand that doesn't contain a pair or a higher ranked combination but does contain an Ace.
- A hand that has an ace but no pair of cards.
- A hand consisting of an Ace without a pair or better
- the hand which has an ace.
- A five card hand that contains one Ace, with no straight or flush or a hand with no pair in it.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea