- Caritas was a Ponzi scheme in Romania that was active between April 1992 and August 1994. It attracted millions of depositors from all over the country who invested more than a trillion lei (between one and five billion USD) before it finally went bankrupt on 14 August 1994, having a debt of 450 ...
- Caritas may refer to: * The Latin term for charity, one of the three theological virtues * Caritas (Buffyverse), a fictional demon-friendly karaoke bar in the U.S. television series Angel * Caritas (charity), a confederation of Catholic relief, development and social service organisations ...
- Caritas is a fictional demon-friendly karaoke bar in the U.S. television series Angel. Caritas makes its first appearance in season two's "Judgment" episode, and its final appearance in season three's "Lullaby".
- (Wisdom, Goodness, Charity/Love)
- is used in Latin translations of the Christian Bible to mean 'charitable love'. This meaning, however, is not found in Classical pagan ...
Produse referitoare la "caritas"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea