- Discounts and allowances are reductions to a basic price of goods or services. They can occur anywhere in the distribution channel, modifying either the manufacturer's list price (determined by the manufacturer and often printed on the package), the retail price (set by the retailer and often ...
- The cash discount period will start from date of receipt of acceptable invoice, or from date of receipt of acceptable products/services at the specified destination by an authorized agency representative, whichever is later.
- A percentage reduction in price for payment within a specified period of time.
- A deduction that is given for prompt payment of a bill.
- An incentive offered by the seller to encourage the buyer to pay within a stipulated time. For example, if the terms are 2/10/N 30, the buyer may deduct 2 percent from the amount of the invoice (if paid within 10 days); otherwise, the full amount is due in 30 days.
- a reduction in price offered to a buyer in return for prompt settlement of account.
- a reduction in the amount payable by a debtor to induce prompt payment (equivalent to settlement discount).
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea