- Characters is a Grammy Award-nominated album by American recording artist Stevie Wonder, released by Motown Records on November 6, 1987 in the United States. ...
- This is a list of characters in The Simpsons. Along with the Simpson family, The Simpsons includes a large array of characters: co-workers, teachers, family friends, extended relatives, townspeople, local celebrities, and fictional fictional characters. ...
- Wing Commander is a media franchise consisting of space combat simulation computer games from Origin Systems, Inc., an animated television series, a feature film, a , a series of novels, and action figures. ...
- This page lists all the episodes a certain character from the Jeeves and Wooster TV series, is in. The show was based on the Jeeves books by P. G. Wodehouse.
- fictional character: an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story); "she is the main character in the novel"
- character - quality: a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- character - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- character - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
- character - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"
- character - good repute; "he is a man of character"
- character - a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability; "requests for character references are all too often answered evasively"
- character - a written symbol that is used to represent speech; "the Greek alphabet has 24 characters"
- character - engrave or inscribe characters on
- character - (genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- Character - In computer and machine-based telecommunications terminology, a character is a unit of information that roughly corresponds to a grapheme, grapheme-like unit, or symbol, such as in an alphabet or syllabary in the written form of a natural language.
Produse referitoare la "characters"
Victoria Lynn Schmidt
Dwight V. Swain
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea