- Collegiality is the relationship between colleagues.
- power and authority that is shared among peers, especially the sharing of collegiate power among Roman Catholic bishops
- collegial - characterized by or having authority vested equally among colleagues; "collegial harmony"; "a tendency to turn from collegial to one-man ...
- collegial - collegiate: of or resembling or typical of a college or college students; "collegiate living"; "collegiate attitudes"; "collegiate clothes"
- The manner in which educators interact with one another, and the extent to which they approach their work as professionals (Marzano, 2003). ...
Produse referitoare la "collegiality"
Parker J. Palmer
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea