- constituent - component: an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system; "spare components for cars"; "a component or constituent element of a system"
- constituent - a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or she votes; "needs continued support by constituents to be re-elected"
- constituent - part: something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- constituent - (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- constituent - component: an abstract part of something; "jealousy was a component of his character"; "two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony"; "the grammatical elements of a sentence"; "a key factor in her success"; "humor: an effective ingredient of a speech"
- constituent(a): constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- constituency - the body of voters who elect a representative for their area
- Constituent - In politics, the term constituent has three separate meanings: *A constituent state or constituent nation is a fundamental part of a union which has come together with others to form the union, e.g. US States, or UK constituent countries. ...
- Constituent - In syntactic analysis, a constituent is a word or a group of words that functions as a single unit within a hierarchical structure.
- Constituency is used as a term for an administrative division in Namibia and the Canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
- Constituency - In the United Kingdom (UK), each of the electoral areas or divisions called constituencies elects one or more members to a parliament or assembly.
- Constituency - France is divided into 577 circonscriptions or constituencies for legislative elections. Deputies are elected in a two round system to a term that is for a maximum of five years. The last redistricting took place in 1986.
- A constituency is any cohesive body of people bound by shared identity, goals, or loyalty. Constituency can be used to describe a business's customer base and shareholders, or a charity's donors or those it serves. ...
- constituent - a part, or component of a whole; a resident of a place represented by an elected official; a functional element of a phrase or clause; being a part, or component of a whole; authorized to make a constitution
- constituency - A district represented by one or more elected officials; The voters within such a district; An interest group or fan base
Produse referitoare la "constituents"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea