- Puirt a beul (puirt à beul, , literally "tunes from a mouth") is a traditional form of song native to Scotland, Ireland, and Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
- diddle - victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
- diddle - toy: manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
- diddle - In percussion, two consecutive notes played by the same hand (either RR or LL), similar to the drag, except that by convention diddles are played the same speed as the context in which they are placed; The penis; to cheat; to swindle; to have sex with; to masturbate (especially of women ...
- diddler - A person who diddles; a cheat
- diddle - Slang for female masturbation or touching the vagina.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea