- To access available loan funds, usually referring to a staged loan for property constructions, or lines of credit where the limit is set and the borrower can use the funds as required.
- A technique used in inkmaking used to roughly determine color shade in which the chemist places a small amount of ink on paper and draws it down with the edge of a spatula.
- The lowering of the water level within the well caused by pumping. It is measured for a given quantity of water pumped during a specific period.
- To reduce diameter or thickness.
- The amount by which manufactured filaments are stretched following extrusion. (Also see DRAWING, 2.)
- A draw down is the term commonly used to describe the early delivery of all or part of a forward contract. There may be a slight adjustment to the original exchange rate in this case.
- Act of transferring money from lending institution to the borrower after the loan has settled.
Produse referitoare la "draw down"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea