- A dress (also frock, gown) is a garment consisting of a skirt with an attached bodice or with a matching bodice giving the effect of a one-piece garment.
- dress - put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
- dress - provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- dress - put a finish on; "dress the surface smooth"
- dress in a certain manner; "She dresses in the latest Paris fashion"; "he dressed up in a suit and tie"
- preen: dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
- dress - kill and prepare for market or consumption; "dress a turkey"
- dress - arrange in ranks; "dress troops"
- dress - trim: decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- dress - provide with decoration; "dress the windows"
- dress - snip: cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
- dress - cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- dress - convert into leather; "dress the tanned skins"
- dress - apply a bandage or medication to; "dress the victim's wounds"
- dress - give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
Produse referitoare la "dresses"
Susan Maupin Schmid
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea