- Equity, in finance and accounting, is the residual claim or interest of the most junior class of investors in an asset, after all liabilities are ...
- Equity capital is the money invested into a business by the owners or stockholders.
- Funds invested by those who share in profits or tax benefits of a property.
- The sum of capital from retained earnings and the issuance of stocks.
- The investment in a co-operative that represents member ownership, usually expressed in common shares owned by members.
- Internal sources of financing.
- Equity investment is the provision of capital to a firm in return for partial ownership of that firm. Investments are typically made by venture capital firms or angel investors. Equity investors are not looking for repayment in the way that a loan company expects. ...
- A financial term referring in general to the extent of an ownership interest in a venture.
- the ordinary shares of a public or private limited company
- Funds provided by owners of a business in return for shares of ownership or portions of membership.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea