- rupture: a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
- White Pepper is Ween's seventh full-length album, and the last album they would release on Elektra Records. It was released on May 2, 2000.
- Falling Out is the second album by Peter Bjorn and John, released on October 4, 2004.
- A rift between people or groups, often following a disagreement or quarrel
- A disagreement; a major difference of opinion
- or blacking out: (Southern US and Caribbean) episodes characterized by sudden collapse, either without warning or preceded by feelings of ...
- In 1784 William and Mary Katherine printed competing almanacs, and Goddard maintained that his sister's volume had been published by a ...
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea