- the failure of a jet engine caused by an interruption of the fuel supply or by faulty combustion
- a complete or conspicuous failure; "the spectacular flame-out of the company's stock cost many people their life savings"
- Of processes and equipment involving combustion, to fail due to extinction of flame
- The act of flaming out or burning out; extinguishing; The act of quitting or failing, especially due to overwork, espcially in a dramatic manner
- When the fire of a burner is extinguished
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea