- The ice cream soda, float (Canada, United States and East Asia), spider (Australia and New Zealand), brown cow (Hong Kong) or black cow (Brazil) is a beverage that consists of one or more scoops of ice cream in either a soft drink or a mixture of flavored syrup and carbonated water. ...
- Floats are a beverage line introduced by the Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2008. Two flavors are available, A&W Float and Sunkist Float. The purpose of the concept is to mimic the flavor of an ice cream float of a given soda. ...
- Floats (also pontoons) are small hulls used in trimarans, small open catamarans and floatplanes (a kind of seaplanes).
- float - be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
- float - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- float - set afloat; "He floated the logs down the river"; "The boy floated his toy boat on the pond"
- float - the time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
- float - circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with; "The Republicans are floating the idea of a tax reform"
- float - the number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
- float - move lightly, as if suspended; "The dancer floated across the stage"
- float - ice-cream soda: a drink with ice cream floating in it
- float - put into the water; "float a ship"
- float - an elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
- float - make the surface of level or smooth; "float the plaster"
- float - a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
Produse referitoare la "floats"
Michael Ian Black
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea