- A herd is a large group of animals and is a form of collective animal behavior. The term is usually applied to mammals, particularly ungulates. Other terms are used for similar phenomena in other types of animal. ...
- flock - a church congregation guided by a pastor
- flock - a group of birds
- flock - batch: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
- flock - move as a crowd or in a group; "Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears"
- flock - troop: an orderly crowd; "a troop of children"
- flock - cluster: come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- Flock! (stylized as FLOCK!) is a puzzle video game developed by Proper Games and published by Capcom for Windows, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. ...
- FLock - The F-Lock key, introduced by Microsoft in 2001 toggles the state of the function keys. When on, keys F1 to F12 behave as standard, with meanings defined by the application being used at the time. When off, new behaviour is used: F5 means "open", F10 means "spell" etc. ...
- Flock is a web browser built on Mozillas Firefox codebase that specializes in providing social networking and Web 2.0 facilities built into its user interface. Flock v2.5 was officially released on May 19, 2009.
- A flock is a group of birds conducting flocking behavior in flight, or while foraging. The term is akin to the herd amongst mammals. The benefits of aggregating in flocks are varied and flocks will form explicitly for specific purposes. ...
- The Flock was a Chicago-based jazz-rock band that released two records on Columbia records in 1969 (The Flock) and 1970 (Dinosaur Swamps). ...
- The Flock is a 2007 thriller film directed by Andrew Lau, the co-director of the Infernal Affairs trilogy. The film, which marks his first English-language film, stars Richard Gere and Claire Danes.
- Michael Christian's Flock is a 42-foot sculpture made of welded steel. First seen at Burning Man in 2001, it was donated in November 2005 to the city of San Francisco by the Black Rock Arts Foundation as a temporary installation displayed until mid-February 2006.
- The Flock (1969) is the self-titled debut album by The Flock.
Produse referitoare la "flocks"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea