- Forest management is the branch of forestry concerned with the overall administrative, economic, legal, and social aspects and with the ...
- Caring for a forest so that it stays healthy and vigorous and provides the products and values the landowner desires.
- the practical application of scientific, economic and social principles to the administration and working of a forest for specified objectives. ...
- the art and science of applying technical forestry principles and practices and business techniques to the management of a forest
- The protection, manipulation, and utilization of the forest to provide multiple benefits, such as timber harvesting, water transpiration, wildlife habitat, etc.
- Scientific planning and administration of forest resources for sustainable harvest, multiple use, regeneration, and maintenance of a healthy biological community.
- (a) Proper care and control of wooded land to maintain health, vigor, product flow, and other values (soil condition, water quality, wildlife preservation, and beauty) in order to accomplish specific objectives. ...
- the manipulation of trees and forest stands to meet landowner objectives.
- The practice of caring for, controlling, or modifying a designated forest area to achieve specific economic and environmental objectives by ...
- Planned activity necessary for the successful stewardship of forest resources to meet the landowner's objectives. It includes silvicultural practices, forest protection, and the application of business methods. ...
- A system of practices for stewardship and use of forest land aimed at fulfilling relevant ecological (including biological diversity), economic ...
Produse referitoare la "forest management"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea