- One who funds
- Any external body/company which contributes to the funding of a student's research degree.
- The ultimate lessor! Many vendor lease programmes or leases negotiated with brokers are then assigned to a new lessor who funds the lease long term.
- A CCI's sponsor or convenor.
- the party that commissions the data creation claims ownership over data
- the organisation contributing all or part of the project's cost. The funder might be your own organisation and/or any combination of domestic or foreign source. The funding might be in any form eg grant, loan.
- Organisation(s) providing funding for the study through contracts, grants or donations to an authorised member of either the employing and/or care organisation.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea