- graphs - Line art objects consisting of representations of the interrelationships of data in pictorial form.
- recording and analyzing data
- graphs - Abstract structures used to model relationships between two or more objects. These graphs are not the same as the graphs of functions that are ...
- graphs - relating to or given in the form of a graph or diagram
- Graphs that are used to show percentages and proportions.
- graphs - are basic objects in combinatorics. The questions range from counting (eg the number of graphs on n vertices with k edges) to structural (eg which ...
- graphs - Charts that represent data (Ex: Pie, Bar, Line).
Produse referitoare la "graphing"
G. Patrick Vennebush
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea