- Greeting (also called accosting) is an act of communication in which human beings (as well as other members of the animal kingdom) intentionally ...
- Greetings is a 1968 film directed by Brian De Palma. The film, which featured a young Robert De Niro in his first major role, is a satirical film about men avoiding the Vietnam War draft.
- Greeting is the first album by Japanese pop singer Nami Tamaki. The album was released in Japan by Sony Music Japan, then re-released in America ...
- greeting - (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
- The Greeting is a 1978 live album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner, his thirteenth release on the Milestone label. ...
- greeting - A conventional phrase used to start a letter or conversation or otherwise to acknowledge a person's arrival or presence
- greeting - An opening invocation by pastor and people, in which the pastor says "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion ...
- greeting - A postcard mailed as a greeting, in celebration of a special day. The most commonly found greetings on antique postcards are Christmas and Easter, though New Year's, Ground Hog's Day, Valentine's Day, Lincoln's and Washington's Birthdays, St. ...
- greeting - 1. word or sign of welcome or recognition 2. a formal expression of good will
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea