- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements. ...
- habiliment - clothing: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- habilimented - appareled: dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors"
- habiliment - Clothes, especially clothing appropriate for someone's job, status, or to an occasion; Equipment or furnishings characteristic of a place or being; trappings
- the dress characteristic of an occupation or occasion
- clothing, especially for professional, ceremonial, or other special purposes.
- clothing; dress; attire.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea