- Inheritance is the practice of passing on property, titles, debts, and obligations upon the death of an individual. ...
- heir - a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- heir - successor: a person who inherits some title or office
- Heir - A beneficiary (also, in trust law, referred to as the cestui que use) in the broadest sense is a natural person or other legal entity who receives ...
- heir - Someone who inherits, or is designated to inherit, the property of another; One who inherits, or has been designated to inherit, a hereditary title or office; A successor in a role, representing continuity with the predecessor
- heir - A person (successor) appointed by law to succeed to the estate in case of intestacy, upon the death of his ancestor, by descent and right of relationship. One who inherits property, whether real or personal.
- heir - Person who succeeds to an estate upon the death of a relative; a person who has rights to inherit an estate.
- heir - A person entitled to inherit a portion of the estate of a person who has died without a Will.
- heir - One who receives the estate, or partial estate, of a deceased person by law.
- heir - One who might inherit or succeed to an interest in lands under the rules of law applicable where an individual dies without leaving a will.
- A decedent's heirs are those persons who would inherit his or her property if he or she died without a will. A living person has no heirs. Heirs presumptive are those who would inherit if a living person were to die immediately.
- Persons upon whom the statute of descent casts the title to real property upon the death of the ancestor.
- An heir is a legal term used to describe the person who is the successor to property either by will or by law. Many people refer to the heir of an estate, which simply means the heir is the person, or one of the people, who will receive the property and assets of a recently deceased person.
- The persons who inherit property if there is no will.
- heir - One who receives property from a deceased individual. The term is used commonly when discussing Panama foundations and trusts.
Produse referitoare la "heirs"
Ronald Farrington Sharp
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea