- The prefix The Honourable or The Honorable (abbreviated to "The Hon." or formerly "The Hon'ble") is a style used before the names of certain classes of persons. It is considered an honorific styling.
- Heroes of Newerth is a game by S2 Games which is heavily based on the Warcraft III scenario Defense of the Ancients (DotA).
- The Hon or Hun or sometimes also pronounced as Hoon are a Muslim Rajput tribe found mainly in the Potohar region of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Bronwyn Kathleen Bishop, MP (born 19 October 1942), is an Australian politician and a Liberal member of the Australian House of Representatives since February 1994, representing the Division of Mackellar. Prior to this, from July 1989 she was a Senator for New South Wales. ...
- Honey, sweetheart (used as a term of endearment)
- Honourable (in the titles of Members of Parliament)
- Basic, Half, Fingers..
- a universal name used for greeting (in extreme instances, pronounced in two syllables, "huh-in")
- Health on the Net. A Swiss non-profit foundation dealing with ethical conduct of healthcare Web sites. If e-healthcare Web sites subscribe to the HON code of conduct in various areas, they can display the icon of HON on their Web site as a pledge to follow the principles of code of conduct.
- a) Point (see Ippon); ultimate score awarded in a contest. b) Standard. Basic. c) Number suffix for counting long cylindrical objects, therefore Ippon Seoi-nage = One Arm Shoulder Throw.
- AB Bernie Collins (born 18 June 1935 in Regina, Saskatchewan) was a member of the Canadian House of Commons at the SourisâMoose Mountain electoral district from 1993 to 1997. ... Mario Racco (born in 1955) is a politician in Ontario, Canada. ... ...
- Grad Dip Mktg Monash, AACNEM, Diplomat A4M USA. Board Certified in Anti-Ageing medicine, Board Member International Society of Endocrinology, Board Member American Member of Academy Anti-Ageing Medicine (A4M), Board Member European Academy Anti-Ageing medicine, Director of Fellowship Program in ...
- Charles R. Reed
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea