- the pattern of colouration on a particular animal
- marking - marker: a distinguishing symbol; "the owner's mark was on all the sheep"
- marking - a pattern of marks
- marking - evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score; "what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
- marking - the act of making a visible mark on a surface
- Marking - In association football, marking is an organized defensive strategy which aims to prevent a member of the opposing team (usually a striker) from taking control of the ball. ...
- marking - action of the verb to mark; a mark; the characteristic colouration and patterning of an animal
- Identifiable features on a horse such as stars, blazes, and white areas on the legs. Markings should be described by size, shape, and location on the body.
- Information imprinted on parts and circuit boards, such as reference designations, part or serial numbers, revision level, orientation or polarization symbols, bar codes, and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitivity.
- Contrasting color or pattern in a dog's coat.
- Information, other than security level, that must be associated with data within a computer system and with human-readable output. Markings include codewords and handling caveats, control and release markings. Markings are a portion of an information label.
- In blotched tabby cats a marking in the shape of a butterfly with both wings, upper and lower wings, can be clearly seen on the shoulder blades.
- The extra colorings or the arrangement of colors in a dog's coat. Markings may be tips, a mask, a saddle, or more than one if not all of the before listed.
- Generally used in reference to white areas distributed on a coloured background. Many such markings occur in dogs.
- marking - One of various methods for transferring a design for quilting stitches onto a quilt top.
Produse referitoare la "markings"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea