- The Moorings is a guard-gated private community in the unincorporated East Islip hamlet of Suffolk County, New York and is not a census-designated place (CDP) within itself. It is situated on Long Island's Great South Bay.
- A place or places where a vessel may be made fast
- mooring - (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- The Mooring is a 2010 film starring Hallie Todd and ten young actors from across the United States. The film is a suspense thriller scheduled for a 2010 release, and was directed by veteran actor Glenn Withrow.
- A mooring in oceanography is a collection of devices, connected to a wire and temporarily anchored on the sea floor. ...
- Mooring - A vessel is said to be moored when it is fastened to a fixed object such as a bollard, pier, quay or the seabed, or to a floating object such as an anchor buoy.
- Mooring or Bökingharde Frisian (Böökinghiirder frasch) is a dialect of the North Frisian language spoken in Niebüll and the amt of Bökingharde in the German region of North Frisia. The name Mooring refers to the Risum Bog (Risem Moor or Risem Mććr). ...
- mooring - A place to moor a vessel; The act of securing a vessel with a cable or anchor etc
- the ties attacked to the ship to dock it at a pier. The term also applies to the place were the ship is docked.
- mooring - A fixed float with a permanent anchor, used for overnight storage of a boat
- mooring - A place to tie or fasten a boat. As used in the CHANCE web site, this is a line or chain to a floating buoy that fasten to a submerged screw anchor.
- mooring - A string of instruments designed to be left unattended for long periods of time. Moorings give scientists the ability to look at how water properties and currents change over time.
- mooring - A place where a boat can be moored. Usually a buoy marks the location of a firmly set anchor.
- mooring - The means of tying a vessel to a pier, dock buoy or other vessel.
- mooring - When the boat is secured to a mooring buoy or pier
Produse referitoare la "moorings"
David J. Randall
George H. Reid
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea