- "The Motions" is a song by contemporary Christian singer-songwriter Matthew West from his third studio album, Something to Say. ...
- Plural of motion
- motion - gesture: the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- motion - movement: a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- motion - a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility"
- motion - a state of change; "they were in a state of steady motion"
- motion - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote; "he made a motion to adjourn"; "she called for the question"
- motion - the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path"
- motion - gesticulate: show, express or direct through movement; "He gestured his desire to leave"
- apparent motion: an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object; "the cinema relies on apparent motion"; "the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement"
- motional - of or relating to or characterized by motion
- In physics, motion is change in the location of a body. Change in motion is the result of applied force. Motion is typically described in terms of velocity, acceleration, displacement, and time. ...
- Motion was a live EP released by The Mayfield Four, an American alternative rock band.
- A motion is a formal step to introduce a matter for consideration by a group. It is a common concept in the procedure of trade unions, students' unions, corporations, and other deliberative assemblies. Motions can be oral or in writing, the written form being known as a resolution.
- Motion is the annual conference on animation, motion graphics and visual effects. The first motion conference was held in 2006, as a regional event taking place in the Southwest part of the United States. ...
Produse referitoare la "motions"
T. D. Jakes
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea