- Any treatment received before some other process
- pretreated - That has been subject to pretreatment
- A process in wastewater treatment where metal screens are used to remove large objects and chunks of debris.
- Techniques employed in stormwater Best Management Practices to provide removal (storage, filtration, etc.) and help trap coarse materials before they enter the system.
- In reference to MSW, pretreatment can refer to any process used to treat the raw MSW stream before disposal. This includes separation, drying, comminuting, hydrolysis, biological treatment, heating and others.
- the preparation of a biomass feedstock for cellulosic ethanol production. Pretreatment with a harsh chemical, such as ammonia, breaks down the cell structure of the plants and makes it easier to convert to sugar using an enzyme, thereby increasing the volume of ethanol recovered through ...
- The treatment of industrial wastewater to remove contaminants prior to discharge into municipal sewage systems.
- The reduction of the amount of pollutants, the elimination of pollutants, or the alteration of the nature of pollutant properties in wastewater to a less harmful state prior to or in lieu of discharging or otherwise introducing such pollutants into a POTW. ...
- Methods used by industry and other non-household sources of wastewater to remove, reduce, or alter the pollutants in wastewater before discharge to a POTW.
- Processes used to reduce, eliminate, or alter the nature of wastewater pollutants from non-domestic sources before they are discharged into publicly owned treatment works.
- A whole range of preparative, pre-sowing treatments, handling, processing with the aim of maximalizing the extent, the speed and the uniformity of germination. ...
Produse referitoare la "pretreatment"
Jay S. Levy
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea