- Public policy is the body of principles that underpin the operation of legal systems in each state. This addresses the social, moral and economic values that tie a society together: values that vary in different cultures and change over time. ...
- Public policy can be generally defined as the course of action or inaction taken by governmental entities (the decisions of government) with ...
- The set of policies (laws, plans, actions, behaviors) of a government. (Since governments claim authority and responsibility (to varying degrees ...
- The basic policy or set of policies forming the foundation of public laws. The field of public policy involves the study of specific policy ...
- is a broad statement regarded by the legislature or by the courts as being of fundamental concern to the state and the whole of society.
- is policy at any level of government. Some levels may have formal or legal precedence over others. Policy may be set by heads of government ...
- A decision or action of government that addresses problems and issues.
- Is whatever governments choose to do or not to do (Thomas Dye 1992: 2). Such a definition covers government action, inaction, decisions and non-decisions as it implies a very deliberate choice between alternatives (see Hall and Jenkins 1995).
- Related to the social or legislative ramifications of government policies. The corollary glossary term "political aspects" is ...
Produse referitoare la "public policy"
Kevin B. Smith
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea