- Skins is a British teen drama that follows a group of teenagers in Bristol, South West England through the two years of sixth form. ...
- Skins is a 2002 feature film by Chris Eyre and based upon the novel of the same name by Adrian C. Louis. ...
- (also "skin game, skins game") a type of competition or wager format where only a uniquely low score can win a hole Example: In skins/a skin game/a skins game to win a hole one must be the only one with the lowest score, and if nobody has the lowest score alone the bet typically "carries over ...
- 2-Dimensional avatar graphics to wrap around 3-D characters in Quake
- another name for tires.
- This is one of the most popular betting formats in golf. Like match play, skins are played hole-by-hole. A standard amount of money is wagered per hole per player, from 25 cents to several dollars (we'll use $1 as an example). ...
Produse referitoare la "skins"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea