- stampede - cause to run in panic; "Thunderbolts can stampede animals"
- stampede - cause a group or mass of people to act on an impulse or hurriedly and impulsively; "The tavern owners stampeded us into overeating"
- stampede - act, usually en masse, hurriedly or on an impulse; "Companies will now stampede to release their latest software"
- stampede - a headlong rush of people on a common impulse; "when he shouted `fire' there was a stampede to the exits"
- stampede - run away in a stampede
- stampede - a wild headlong rush of frightened animals (horses or cattle)
- Stampede is the title of a studio album released by American country music artist Chris LeDoux for. It was his first album released for Capitol Nashville after the Liberty Records name was retired. Overall, it is his 30th album. ...
- A stampede is an act of mass impulse among herd animals or a crowd of people in which the herd (or crowd) collectively begins running with no clear direction or purpose. Stampedes are believed to originate from biological responses in the brains and endocrine systems of herd animals. ...
- Stampede is a video game cartridge which was released in 1981 for the Atari 2600 video game console, and the Intellivision video game console in 1982. The game is a left-to-right side-scroller with an overhead, third-person view. It was published by Activision.
- Stampede is the fifth studio album by American rock band The Doobie Brothers, released in 1975. (see 1975 in music). ...
- Stampede is the eleventh studio album from Swiss band Krokus. It features an almost completely different line-up to that of their last album (with the exception of Fernando Von Arb), and was, perhaps ironically, recorded in the band's home town of Solothurn by Jürg Naegeli, a former member of ...
- Stampede is a studio album by Critters Buggin of Seattle, Washington recorded and released in 2004.
- stampede - A wild, headlong scamper, or running away, of a number of animals; usually caused by fright; hence, any sudden flight or dispersion, as of a crowd or an army in consequence of a panic; To run away in a panic; said of cattle, horses, etc. ...
- stampede - Simple really. Lots of animals run away from something (in this case, a gamekeeper with a massive gun improvises) and the winner is the ultima hombre - the only animal who didn't get run over.
- stampede - Comedy show held during homecoming week.
Produse referitoare la "stampeded"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea