- Strategic planning is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy, including its capital and people. ...
- A comprehensive plan for accomplishment in relation to stated goals and objectives. Ideally, the plan should cover multiple years; include targets for expected accomplishments; and propose specific performance measures used to evaluate progress towards those targets.
- The process of comprehensive, integrative program planning that considers, at a minimum, the future of current decisions, overall policy, organizational development, and links to operational plans.
- A forward-looking plan that aims to map out the means to achieve longer-term goals and to plan a response to unforeseen problems and opportunities.
- Long-term strategy for the District approved by Council
- The Strategic Plan sets out the medium to long-term strategies showing how Cleveland Police Authority intends to develop Cleveland Police.
- This will be the result out of the discussions regarding geoinformation in Africa.
- A strategic plan is a disciplined, coordinated, systematic, and sustained effort that enables an organization to fulfill its mission and achieve it vision. A strategic plan covers a five year rolling timeframe. It links the mission to the vision. ...
- The long range, highest-level company plan that describes its overall goals and objectives in determining what businesses to participate in, which strategic resources are required, assesses company strengths and weaknesses vs. ...
- The product of a strategic planning process, a comprehensive approach to how Metropolitan does business. ...
- A road map that outlines the long-term goals of an organization or program and details how these will be achieved by adopting specific strategies, approaches and methodologies.
- A document used by an organization to align its organization and budget structure with organizational priorities, missions, and objectives. ...
- a document that outlines the mission, values, and goals for the medium to long term.
- The findings of a review, planning and consultation process that the Canada Council conducted in 1994 and 1995. Its full title is The Canada Council: A Design for the Future (March 1995). The Strategic Plan was incorporated into the Corporate Plan of the Canada Council (March 1999).
- a plan that provides objectives and strategies for land allocation and/or resource management, including regional plans, subregional plans, and local resource plans.
Produse referitoare la "strategic plan"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea