- Taking Off is a 1971 film comedy. It was the first American film of Czech director Milos Forman. It tells the story of a group of parents whose children have run away from home. The parents take the opportunity to rediscover their youth.
- "Taking Off" is a song by the British band The Cure. It was the second single to be taken from their 2004 eponymous album released exclusively in Europe.
- Taking Off is the soundtrack to the 1971 movie "Taking Off" directed by Milo Forman and starring Lynn Carlin, Buck Henry and Georgia Engel. It includes two future artists in brief appearances: Kathy Bates (listed as Bobo Bates in the credits) and Carly Simon, both as auditioning singers. ...
- Taking Off is the second solo album by Neil Innes and was released in 1977.
- Removing the shoe from the Last. [Devlin, 1840]
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea