the Old Man
- a man who is very old
- old boy: a familiar term of address for a man
- an informal term for your father
- common wormwood: aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe
- (slang) boss
- "The Old Man" is the fifty-eighth episode of the American television sitcom Seinfeld. It was the 18th episode of the 4th season. It aired on February 18, 1993.
- "Old Man" is a song written and performed by Neil Young on his 1972 album Harvest.
- old man was a bimonthly magazine published by the Union of Swiss Short Wave Amateurs as the membership journal of the organization. The magazine covered topics related to amateur radio. The magazine was published with articles in three languages: German, Italian, and French. ...
- The Star Brand is the name of a number of similar fictional comic book objects of power all of which exist in the multiverse created by the shared universes of Marvel Comics. Two of these Star Brands have been prominently featured in two separate series published by Marvel.
- An elderly man; One's father; a husband, or significant other; Unit's Commanding Officer
- Slang term for the Commanding Officer. The term for the Admiral is "the old gentleman."
- fictional character from Trakl's posthumous, fragmentary puppet play Bluebeard.
- Dreams in which this symbol appears tell us that it is inadvisable simply to reject the acquired knowledge of generations as out-of-date and old-fashioned. The image of an old man can also be symbolic expression of inflexibility and incompatibility.
- is the Original character you would prank who has a wife and kid. He once got on fire and survived. He murdered Santa Claus.
- Constantly appears to give Benjamin hints about his destiny and where to head off to next. Very mysterious. Rides a cloud everywhere. Turns out to the be Crystal of Light.
Produse referitoare la "the Old Man"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea