- an alloy of copper and zinc
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of ...
- boldness: impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- an ornament or utensil made of brass
- brass section: the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- A brass instrument is a musical instrument whose sound is produced by sympathetic vibration of air in a tubular resonator in sympathy with the vibration of the player's lips. Brass instruments are also called labrosones, literally meaning "lip-vibrated instruments".
- Brass (Sean Watanabe) is a fictional mutant character in the Marvel Comics Universe. His first appearance was in Marvel Comics Presents #65.
- Brass was a British television Comedy-Drama, made by Granada Television for ITV.
- Brass is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. The main town is Twon-Brass.
- A metallic alloy of copper and zinc used in many industrial and plumbing applications; A class of wind instruments, usually made of metal (such as brass), that use vibrations of the player's lips to produce sound; Spent shell casings (usually made of brass); the part of the cartridge left over ...
- a tomb effigy incised in two dimensions in a brass plate
- A synonym for expended metallic cartridge cases.
- A metal alloy, made up of copper and tin (or sometimes zinc)
- During the 14th and 15th centuries gisants or funerary brasses were often used as memorials for knights and their consorts. These plates were constructed in pieces of sheet brass and installed in the floor of a local church in remembrance of the knight's deeds. ...
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea